What are you listening to?

goldhound

Romanion sensation..

Another Romanian sensation, who skyrocketed to fame after the release of her single "Bilionera," which gained more than 60 million views on YouTube in less than two years.

Romanion Dance music..

lyrics :

Screenshot from 2017-04-06 11:20:05.png

Edited by sman

• Root Admin
On 4/4/2017 at 3:42 AM, sman said:

Yeah, quite a performer..

Alexandra Stan seems more like a fashion, glamor model than singer. Will need to view other songs of hers. This one was cute but could not really tell how good her voice is.

Jess, the sync is either off for me or she is being put through some type of synthesizer. Seems more like Macy Grey to me than Cher

Edited by AdvancedSetup

@AdvancedSetupWiki's ref just for the song, speaks volumes of it's popularity. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Take_Me_Home_(Jess_Glynne_song)

"Take Me Home" has peaked at number 4 on the Scottish Singles Chart as well as number 6 on the UK Singles Chart; it was also the BBC Children in Need single of 2015.[1][2]

The song was met with highly positive critical reception, with critics commending Glynne's songwriting and vocals throughout the song further calling it as a stand-out from the album. It is Glynne's biggest solo hit in Italy, and also her second Top 5 there, being certified 2× Platinum.

• Root Admin

One of my favorite voices is Amy Lee. Not sure I've heard anything from her I've not liked.

AMY LEE - Speak To Me

Amy Lee of Evanescence - Bring Me To Life

Wow, what a voice. Sadly, didn't sound the same in her other songs, but this one is powerful.

Trixie Whitley - "Breathe you In My Dreams"

Edited by AdvancedSetup