What are you listening to?

goldhound

• 2 weeks later...

Just stumbled onto this :

An accolade (October 2015) from Petrucci, one of metal's all-time greatest guitar players, says a lot about Prince's presence in the business as a musician and highly skilled player.

Warning : this is a metal guitarist/virtuoso version ;)

R.I.P.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Currently I'm re-experiencing Shakira's first hit album Laundry Service for only about the 100th time. :D

I also can't stop listening to Janet Devlin's Outernet track, another recent discovery courtesy of Spotify's Discover Weekly playlist.

Innocent People Who Tragically Died While Trying to Take a Selfie

Courtney Stanford died on April 26, 2014 in North Carolina, when her car veered across the center of the road and collided with ongoing traffic. The car hit a truck just before being sent outside the road and directly into a tree.

Apparently, the woman was listening to Pharrell Williams’s “Happy” song and this distracted her beyond what is considered safe on public roads. Her selfie was so good the family decided to keep it for the funeral. source : viraliq.com