goldhound

What are you listening to?

It is an artifact of Forum anti spam measures.

The URL is there.  Based upon the experience, you'll have to have explanatory text around the YouTube / Media URL to describe it.

It is an artifact of Forum anti spam measures.

The URL is there.  Based upon the experience, you'll have to have explanatory text around the YouTube / Media URL to describe it.

omg also with the youtube  

this is going far hope this is solved soon 

Third time with 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mB96PRTDt2Y#t=74

just copy past the link in your browser  and  press ENTER   :D

its YOUTUBE 

Sivert Hoyem - My Thieving Heart [feat. Marie Munroe]Video

A nocturnal light shines over Sivert Høyem's new album Lioness. The Norwegian rock artist is still moving through a shadowy landscape, but the shades are cast by a warm light. Høyem is the holder of a voice that should be considered one of Norway's natural resources, he possesses a control of timbre and a command of phrasing reminiscent of a classically trained musician. On this album, his voice is brought forth, not just by the utterly solid band he has assembled, but also by a rich, organic tapestry of strings and acoustic instruments. Lioness is an album pulsating with warmth and life.

Lioness is in many ways a nocturnal album; it evokes moods belonging to the night. Most of the album's ten tracks contain references to sleep, dreams or the night. There's also a playfulness and sense of freedom about this album, not least to be found in Høyem's vocal delivery, spanning from mellow baritone through gritty blues phrases to inspired soul falsetto. Høyem produced the album in collaboration with his long-time guitarist Christer Knutsen, who also contributes keyboards and backing vocals. "We didn't spend too much time with the band in the studio," Høyem says about the recording sessions. "We worked out the arrangements beforehand, and were mostly concerned with getting the right feel on each song when we recorded." Also featured on the album are Øystein Franzvåg on bass and Børge Fjordheim on drums, both from Høyem's regular live band.

Following the more dense darkness of his previous releases, Høyem this time has made an album that breaths and lets the light through. Synthesizers and electronic devices are scarcely to be found here; the scope of expression is all in the hands of the musicians. Høyem's acoustic guitar is a central element throughout the album. Knutsen's electric guitars underline Høyem's voice and melodic details, or paint with broader brush strokes, contrasting the shimmering strings, arranged and conducted by Jan Martin Smørdal. Everything pulls in the same direction.

Lioness was recorded at Oslo Klang with Bjarne Stensli engineering, and mixed by Tchad Blake at Full Mongrel, Wales. The mastering has been done by legendary Greg Calbi at Sterling Sound, New York. Lioness is a classic album in many ways. It draws lines to some important points of reference in the history of popular music. But it is also a release that on the basis of its sheer strength of songs and level of production may easily be reckoned an album classic. Høyem is a dedicated and hardworking artist, and on Lioness his abilities as a singer, songwriter and bandleader come together wonderfully.

Here's a smokin' live performance by Walter Trout, one of the Blues greats:

Enjoy!

And from the "younger" generation of Blues guitarists, Tab Benoit:

Cheers!

@Daledoc how did you manage that to insert the video or is the problem solved???

I think it is something it's not set well in group policy 

for I leave this topic 

Blowin' in the wind Bob Dylan

*flash back of the Lion King*

Not an overly inspiring singer, a good voice but basic to me. She does have a few visually stimulating music videos where the producer or director did pretty well. Thanks for the share though

Not an overly inspiring singer, a good voice but basic to me. She does have a few visually stimulating music videos where the producer or director did pretty well. Thanks for the share though

that's exactly what I think of her too  I found a few nice music videos and songs that inspires me (I shared before 2 others, I'm not sure? )   and that I have with a few more singers 

not the complete repertoire that I like but some songs or texts that touches me or just inspires me or it's the music or the melody or the the complete version of video song etc 

it depends also my mood

But I think that is what music is made for 

Edited by Firefox
Looks like I have to use Ctrl right click and paste without formatting to show correctly