What are you listening to?

Oh wel UB40 also a favorite of mine I listen to the that song too yesterday, have the cd to in my collection ;)

Oh nice I'm still nog trough all the songs of the list of Advancesetup but his list is awesome too, many of it I know and like too

But to turn into something else  two complete differant songs with roses 

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've seen the old spaghetti Westerns but never a Symphony playing these songs            

Posted Images

And R.E.M my favourite on the is ( i'm not sure I pasted it her before :P

And something else  complete differant :)  ohh also a timetraveler from a long time ago 

Who can sit still and listen to this  :lol:

@Sman you too have nice choises 

still nog finished listening, migraine was teasing me though pffff still not over.

But it seems a bit better now and I want to listen a bit of music before I fall a sleep.

It's now a bit of hard rock with beatifull gitar solo's I like a lot  all differant play of the gitar.

here in the up tempo of the electric guitar 

something different 

goodnight sleep tight   ^_^  :P  :D

Oh. @katidijh what hv u done? People long for youthful looks and u switched your younger look..

How is your migraine? Are u better, now?

"Words don't come easy" was a find for me. Thanks for that..

If possible, listen to her 'Sweetest Sin'..

thank God, yes I'm better now,  and for my look, that's just the way I'm and youth is inside yourself not in the looks ;) 

Yes Word don't come easy was, was looking for it long time.

Like this one all off my younger years haha made me oldie now  :P

and something differant ;) 

Hmm..Cosmetics field thrives, since People tend to be too conscious of their looks..

Here, on this..

Though he is known for his Ballads, I choose this track, for the guitar (in ref to your guitar tracks)..

@Sman, not much cometics  for me and my skin feels well with coconut butter the best anti-age solution 

What makes you think I'm Norvegian, but the Bogdan sounds good though.

I'm from Holland  :D

A great topic this is being & many a find for me.. Hearty thanks to all the shares in the topic and the MB team Advanced Setup, Firefox, David, Daledoc1 and all others..Hope the patronage grows into a legacy and swell with Music lovers and in turn MB's reach.. Thanks again!

This is one song, which has a fond link with a Wonderful movie "The Hunter (2011)" with Williem Dafoe in a brilliant role and standout performance by that sweet girl "Morganna Davies".. The lady, her mother, in the movie (of "Bedazzled" fame (starring Liz Hurley) also doing justice to her role.. All in all a superb movie wirh a strong message on Wildlife Conservation.

A great topic this is being & many a find for me.. Hearty thanks to all the shares in the topic and the MB team Advanced Setup, Firefox, David, Daledoc1 and all others..Hope the patronage grows into a legacy and swell with Music lovers and in turn MB's reach.. Thanks again!

Same here, I even digg out my old Youtube account  :lol: ,  it costs me a lot of effort to reopen that one a few months ago, since long time ago I delete the hotmail account wich it was atached to. But I managed it, for me the most important was the montage I made I lost it  on one of my USB flash when intend to transport it to my new laptop a few years ago. 

But now I'm looking up what I favorite  in that account, many songs nog available anymore but with names etc I can find a lot back.

I think I'm gonna make a new slideshow one of these days, but not zo black, because my state of minde changed a lot since.

And now I want to share this album what is on my speakers now on the background while working in my houseold and do some tasks on my computer 

@Sman I like this song a lot, thanks for sharing it is in my favorites now.

now listening to .......

Marc Anthony is a star artist, former husband of Jennifer Lopez and has many hit numbers to his credit..You shd listen to all his numbers..

Enrique needs no introduction and taking over from his illustrious father, he stormed into the scene with 'Bailomos', 'Rythym is Divine' and there is no looking back after that. A star performer with non-stop hits to his credit...

Enrique needs no introduction and taking over from his illustrious father

From his father  this song is what still comes up to my  mind, think it is the best imo

CAMILO SESTO was voted ‘The most famous spaniard in history,’

Beating the likes of Julio Iglesias and Niño Bravo, this 1970s chanteur from Alicante, sought his international fame
by moving to Los Angeles. After starring in the Spanish version of Andrew Lloyd Webber's musical Jesus Christ Superstar in 1975, Sesto began reaching the top of the charts all over America, Latin America with his own songs, leaving classics like Algo de mí (Something of me) (1972), Amor...Amar (Love.. to love) (1972), Melina (1975), a song about Melina Mercouri, ¿Quieres
ser mi amante? (Do you want to be my lover?) and Perdóname (Forgive me) (1981), the latter being his most successful hit. During the 70s,80s Sesto created many hit songs and a great fortune, and almost every song came from his sole inspiration, being the author, interpreter, composer, and producer of all of his works. They catapulted him as a consummate multi-
talented artist. Gilette offered him 500,000 dollars just to shave his beard in one of their adverts, money this good hearted crooner proceeded to donate to an orphanage. Finally retiring in 2008, he did not let the curtain fall so easily on his singing
career, organizing a leaving tour consisting of 100 shows which would last until 2011.

CAMILO SESTO was voted ‘The most famous spaniard in history,’

Beating the likes of Julio Iglesias and Niño Bravo, this 1970s chanteur from Alicante, sought his international fame

by moving to Los Angeles. After starring in the Spanish version of Andrew Lloyd Webber's musical Jesus Christ Superstar in 1975, Sesto began reaching the top of the charts all over America, Latin America with his own songs, leaving classics like Algo de mí (Something of me) (1972), Amor...Amar (Love.. to love) (1972), Melina (1975), a song about Melina Mercouri, ¿Quieres

ser mi amante? (Do you want to be my lover?) and Perdóname (Forgive me) (1981), the latter being his most successful hit. During the 70s,80s Sesto created many hit songs and a great fortune, and almost every song came from his sole inspiration, being the author, interpreter, composer, and producer of all of his works. They catapulted him as a consummate multi-

talented artist. Gilette offered him 500,000 dollars just to shave his beard in one of their adverts, money this good hearted crooner proceeded to donate to an orphanage. Finally retiring in 2008, he did not let the curtain fall so easily on his singing

career, organizing a leaving tour consisting of 100 shows which would last until 2011.

Source

@Daledoc thanks for the link, interesting to read, and Yes I remember Julio Iglesias was populair in those days ( Oh God, I'm that old already)  but his son makes also good 

songs like to listen.

@Sman the album "classics in the air" was very nice listening had it on my speakers yesterday evening  :)

Now just out of bed, it's half past 7, a big Coffee near me I want to listen to this for a start of the day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vt2CEfrAonw

You're welcome.

But, in fact, I was calling attention to the fact that the blurb appears to have been <ahem> "borrowed", verbatim, complete with the "Gilette" typo, from another source, without proper attribution.

That is plagiarism.

Cheers,