What are you listening to?

goldhound

• Root Admin

Evanescence, Amy Lee attachicon.gifCrusty_claps.gif

EDIT:

I never saw that video.  WoW that was a great novella for that song.

Love much of her music. Excellent voice and songs. Before we created this sub-forum I had posted the following and one of her songs was the first entry on my list.

https://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?/topic/67161-for-those-that-like-music-videos/#entry342478

Not as much time lately for music but wow so many good artists out there.

• Root Admin

Well one of my new favorites is this artist. I've listened to her before but recently been listening again.

Lana Del Rey

Elizabeth Woolridge Grant, better known by her stage name Lana Del Rey, is an American singer, songwriter, and model. Her music has been noted for its cinematic style and its references to pop culture, particularly 1950s and 1960s Americana

I was playing this one at work late at night on speaker as I thought most workers were gone. This Hispanic woman came in and said "Oh my how beautiful is that song"

nice to listen to other's taste of music, the jazz sounds good as well  thanx for sharen @yardbird

@sman nice compilation the chrismas film ;) 

Here crossing borders again, but the voice and the guitars playing its a nice song too I love to listen to this Algerian singer 

And for fill the post with 2 songs 

another voice I like to listen  

Love much of her music. Excellent voice and songs. Before we created this sub-forum I had posted the following and one of her songs was the first entry on my list.

https://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?/topic/67161-for-those-that-like-music-videos/#entry342478

Not as much time lately for music but wow so many good artists out there.

Some list I like a lot of songs of it, and as you say there, me too love a lot of differant genres and songs just something must touch me though, the music, the voice, the text  so many things can make me like a song.

Toni Braxton Unbreak my hart  Oh my God, that brings back some memories for me way back to 97  

And about 10 years later this song became special for me 

Speaking of Evaneseance  

I made a dark art slide show on one of her songs,

It cost me a bit time to find it in my old youtube account

I stored it as private, but made it visable again ;) 

Oh I have a cd of de corrs found it two days ago searching something else found also my cd of Wet Wet Wet

Love is al around

that's a long time ago too

oh my God, timetravel with music  :P

Oh wel UB40 also a favorite of mine I listen to the that song too yesterday, have the cd to in my collection ;)

Oh nice I'm still nog trough all the songs of the list of Advancesetup but his list is awesome too, many of it I know and like too

But to turn into something else  two complete differant songs with roses 

And R.E.M my favourite on the is ( i'm not sure I pasted it her before :P

And something else  complete differant :)  ohh also a timetraveler from a long time ago 

Who can sit still and listen to this  :lol:

@Sman you too have nice choises 

still nog finished listening, migraine was teasing me though pffff still not over.

But it seems a bit better now and I want to listen a bit of music before I fall a sleep.

It's now a bit of hard rock with beatifull gitar solo's I like a lot  all differant play of the gitar.

here in the up tempo of the electric guitar 

something different 

goodnight sleep tight   ^_^  :P  :D

thank God, yes I'm better now,  and for my look, that's just the way I'm and youth is inside yourself not in the looks ;) 

Yes Word don't come easy was, was looking for it long time.

Like this one all off my younger years haha made me oldie now  :P

and something differant ;) 

@Sman, not much cometics  for me and my skin feels well with coconut butter the best anti-age solution 

What makes you think I'm Norvegian, but the Bogdan sounds good though.

I'm from Holland  :D