What are you listening to?

goldhound

A great topic this is being & many a find for me.. Hearty thanks to all the shares in the topic and the MB team Advanced Setup, Firefox, David, Daledoc1 and all others..Hope the patronage grows into a legacy and swell with Music lovers and in turn MB's reach.. Thanks again!

This is one song, which has a fond link with a Wonderful movie "The Hunter (2011)" with Williem Dafoe in a brilliant role and standout performance by that sweet girl "Morganna Davies".. The lady, her mother, in the movie (of "Bedazzled" fame (starring Liz Hurley) also doing justice to her role.. All in all a superb movie wirh a strong message on Wildlife Conservation.

A great topic this is being & many a find for me.. Hearty thanks to all the shares in the topic and the MB team Advanced Setup, Firefox, David, Daledoc1 and all others..Hope the patronage grows into a legacy and swell with Music lovers and in turn MB's reach.. Thanks again!

Same here, I even digg out my old Youtube account  :lol: ,  it costs me a lot of effort to reopen that one a few months ago, since long time ago I delete the hotmail account wich it was atached to. But I managed it, for me the most important was the montage I made I lost it  on one of my USB flash when intend to transport it to my new laptop a few years ago. 

But now I'm looking up what I favorite  in that account, many songs nog available anymore but with names etc I can find a lot back.

I think I'm gonna make a new slideshow one of these days, but not zo black, because my state of minde changed a lot since.

And now I want to share this album what is on my speakers now on the background while working in my houseold and do some tasks on my computer 

Marc Anthony is a star artist, former husband of Jennifer Lopez and has many hit numbers to his credit..You shd listen to all his numbers..

Enrique needs no introduction and taking over from his illustrious father, he stormed into the scene with 'Bailomos', 'Rythym is Divine' and there is no looking back after that. A star performer with non-stop hits to his credit...

Enrique needs no introduction and taking over from his illustrious father

From his father  this song is what still comes up to my  mind, think it is the best imo

CAMILO SESTO was voted ‘The most famous spaniard in history,’

Beating the likes of Julio Iglesias and Niño Bravo, this 1970s chanteur from Alicante, sought his international fame
by moving to Los Angeles. After starring in the Spanish version of Andrew Lloyd Webber's musical Jesus Christ Superstar in 1975, Sesto began reaching the top of the charts all over America, Latin America with his own songs, leaving classics like Algo de mí (Something of me) (1972), Amor...Amar (Love.. to love) (1972), Melina (1975), a song about Melina Mercouri, ¿Quieres
ser mi amante? (Do you want to be my lover?) and Perdóname (Forgive me) (1981), the latter being his most successful hit. During the 70s,80s Sesto created many hit songs and a great fortune, and almost every song came from his sole inspiration, being the author, interpreter, composer, and producer of all of his works. They catapulted him as a consummate multi-
talented artist. Gilette offered him 500,000 dollars just to shave his beard in one of their adverts, money this good hearted crooner proceeded to donate to an orphanage. Finally retiring in 2008, he did not let the curtain fall so easily on his singing
career, organizing a leaving tour consisting of 100 shows which would last until 2011.

CAMILO SESTO was voted ‘The most famous spaniard in history,’

Beating the likes of Julio Iglesias and Niño Bravo, this 1970s chanteur from Alicante, sought his international fame

by moving to Los Angeles. After starring in the Spanish version of Andrew Lloyd Webber's musical Jesus Christ Superstar in 1975, Sesto began reaching the top of the charts all over America, Latin America with his own songs, leaving classics like Algo de mí (Something of me) (1972), Amor...Amar (Love.. to love) (1972), Melina (1975), a song about Melina Mercouri, ¿Quieres

ser mi amante? (Do you want to be my lover?) and Perdóname (Forgive me) (1981), the latter being his most successful hit. During the 70s,80s Sesto created many hit songs and a great fortune, and almost every song came from his sole inspiration, being the author, interpreter, composer, and producer of all of his works. They catapulted him as a consummate multi-

talented artist. Gilette offered him 500,000 dollars just to shave his beard in one of their adverts, money this good hearted crooner proceeded to donate to an orphanage. Finally retiring in 2008, he did not let the curtain fall so easily on his singing

career, organizing a leaving tour consisting of 100 shows which would last until 2011.

Source

@Daledoc thanks for the link, interesting to read, and Yes I remember Julio Iglesias was populair in those days ( Oh God, I'm that old already)  but his son makes also good 

songs like to listen.

@Sman the album "classics in the air" was very nice listening had it on my speakers yesterday evening  :)

Now just out of bed, it's half past 7, a big Coffee near me I want to listen to this for a start of the day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vt2CEfrAonw

Oh I understand that's why I almost do not copy paste complete texts but in case of just paste a link like you ;) but sometimes on the internet 

it's hard to find the original source of information though  :unsure:

Listen to this now

Oh I understand that's why I almost do not copy paste complete texts but in case of just paste a link like you ;) but sometimes on the internet 

it's hard to find the original source of information though  :unsure:

I beg to differ.

It took all of 5 seconds to paste the verbiage into a search box and  one of the first "hits" was the actual source, complete with the significant misspelling of Gillette.

(And if one doesn't know the source, then all one needs to say is: "I found this somewhere, but I no longer have the original link".)

Please don't make excuses for plagiarism.

Thanks for your understanding,

I'm not making excuses @Daledoc because in facto it's really something that infects me too, finding my writings on  sites without ask me for permission or even the source, made me

write already 3 times to admins of platforms to change it or delete it when they had no intention of posting my blog's adress in the source. Ans my writings all under copywright :(

But that's off topic now, I don't want a yellow card so my next song is .....

Hi, @sman:

@DD1, you're point noted.. In social media, this copy/paste is very common..

I was checking for 'Crooners' and hit upon that link and turned out very interesting..

Yes, but copy/paste without attribution = plagiarism.

Whether or not it's common is not the point and does not justify it.

Thanks for your understanding,

Let's all try to keep it friendly and stick mainly to "what are you listening to".

Thanks everyone

We're all friendly to one another @AdvanceSetup. Always on the subject what I'm listening ;)