Taskbar, Volume control & network icon monitor gone

after formated pc 3 times b4 and reinstalled everything but the sites i browse like facebook, myspace, utube etc.. some how this spyware keeps appearing in my start up and when im using firefox all these pop ups appear..

i think this spyware was uploaded by firefox...cos i get these pop ups when i go to liveleak and other overseas sites..

heres the screen shot of what appears in my startup and stuff

spywarevirus1.jpg

so i used the latest malware program and yes it found all of the viruses and removed BUT now when pc restarts all the icons in the bottom right hand corner DONT show up... wtf ???

when i go into my control panel and open sound and audio devices then the "place volume icon on taskbar" is always unticked.... everytime i tick it and restarts it auto unticks..

when i do tick it and hit ok.. then all of the icons re-appear back like its normal..

something has gone wrong..

Greetings and welcome to the forum. Chances are, if this stuff is coming back after a reformat that either a)one of the sites you frequent is getting hacked and installing malware on your machine (likely since you use myspace and facebook as they get hit frequently due to their popularity and the ease with which a users page can be hacked to include malicious code) or b)you've got some sort of rootkit, like one that infects the master boot record of your hard drive that can't be deleted with a normal format of your hard disk. To get things cleaned up please read the instructions here: http://www.malwarebytes.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=2936 and post your logs in a new topic here: http://www.malwarebytes.org/forums/index.php?showforum=7

Please be sure not to install any software or use any removal/scanning tools exept those that you are instructed to by the expert who will be assisting you as doing so can make their job much more difficult. I hope I was helpful. Good luck and safe surfing.