Running two Anti Viruses Simultaneously

Two antivirus programs running at the same time would most likely cause issues in several areas.

• Could cause false positives
  • Could cause your computer to lock up
  • Could cause the antivirus software's installed not be able to detect an infection
  • Could cause your computer to run real slow

Those are just to list a few....

But just so you know, Malwarebytes is not and anti-virus software, Malwarebytes is designed to work hand in hand with your anti-virus software, as a second layer of security....

Two antivirus programs running at the same time would most likely cause issues in several areas.

• Could cause false positives
  • Could cause your computer to lock up
  • Could cause the antivirus software's installed not be able to detect an infection
  • Could cause your computer to run real slow

Those are just to list a few....

But just so you know, Malwarebytes is not and anti-virus software, Malwarebytes is designed to work hand in hand with your anti-virus software, as a second layer of security....

Thank you for the clarification. But just to be sure: I use MSE & Malwarebytes (FREE) currently. So then I can upgrade my FREE with the online Malwarebytes with assurance they will work together ?

Hi.

Yes they will work together. I use them both. :) Malwarebytes is limited compared to an antivirus and only checks when files execute.

Below is the guide for adding exclusions to MSE.

http://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?showtopic=10138&view=findpost&p=181018

Thanks for the exclusion procedure. Good info to know, going in.