Registry Keys Infected?

GP45

HI every1!

I'm a new user of MBAM so please could you check this log? NO other anti-malware app on my pc detects those keys ... and i do hate dealing with False Positives ! :)

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.31

Database version: 1466

Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2

06/12/2008 13.01.21

mbam-log-2008-12-06 (13-01-18).txt

Scan type: Full Scan (C:\|)

Objects scanned: 111414

Time elapsed: 30 minute(s), 19 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0

Memory Modules Infected: 0

Registry Keys Infected: 3

Registry Values Infected: 0

Registry Data Items Infected: 0

Folders Infected: 0

Files Infected: 0

Memory Processes Infected:

(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{e596df5f-4239-4d40-8367-ebadf0165917} (Rogue.Installer) -> No action taken.

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{09f1adac-76d8-4d0f-99a5-5c907dadb988} (Rogue.Multiple) -> No action taken.

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{db893839-10f0-4af9-92fa-b23528f530af} (Dialer) -> No action taken.

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:

Thanx in advance for your time... :D

These aren't false positives. they are old remnants of previous malware infections. As of v1.30 we added that section to the scan criteria. MBAM is just detecting old pieces. It's perfectly okay to allow it to remove entries.

I will close the thread to prevent others from posting into it. If you need assistance please start your own topic and someone will be happy to assist you.

The fixes and advice in this thread are for this machine only. Do not apply to your machine unless you
Fully Understand
how these programs work and what you're doing. Please start a thread of your own and someone will be happy to help you, just follow the Pre-Hijackthis instructions found here before posting
http://www.malwarebytes.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=2936' rel="external nofollow">