Desperately Need Help

turbo622

When I open either Internet Explorer or FireFox, I get a message that says 'Insecure Internet activity. Threat of virus attack' and gives me options to get real-time protection or to continue unprotected. Also, every once in a while, a little window pops and says something about ispyNOW trying to download itself.

I don't have any idea what to do about this. Can someone please help??

Hang in there one of these tech wizards at this forum will help you, from what I heard about this its remote monitoring software the IspyNOW . FOUND THIS AT AVAST FORUMS, http://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=40514.0

thank you soooo much for that post Laserjet. I read each response on there and found that someone recommended going into documents and settings for the user, then into application data and in the google folder. I found an Icon that was exactly like the Windows Firewall Icon (brick wall in front of earth). It was created today and when I went to delete it, I got a message that said it was in use. Well, I restarted in safe mode and was able to delete that file. Low and behold, IT WORKED!!. I restarted my computer and was able to open both browsers without seeing that message. Again, THANK YOU!!

jglenn