Company considering Software but...

My company is considering adding your software to our defense and I have been using the free version for some months to evaluate it. However, recently I have been locking up with it when doing a scan and mainly in the System 32/msexch40.dll When I try to stop the scan - I lock up and when I try to shut down Malwarebytes, I can't and I go into a blue screen - what is stopping me from doing any of this? I have upgraded to the most recent upgrade. I do not think that my company will add you to our Symantics unless we know that we all will not have these same problems.

Thank you

Hello JBFH,

This will can fix if the file is corrupted or broken in some way.

Please:

• Copy the file msexch40.dll within your system32 folder to your desktop. (ctrl+drag icon to desktop)
  • Then copy that file from the desktop over the existing file within your system32 folder. (ctrl+drag icon to system32 folder)

After these steps you should have a copy of the .dll on your desktop and system32.

Please run the scan and report back the results.

Thank you very much!