Does MBAM works well with Avast free antivirus?

Hello,

Currently, I have the FULL version of Symantec AntiVirus (SAV). If you do some research, it's saying SAV is ending its service so its users should upgrade to SEP (Symantec End Point) which mean we have to pay... By the way, there were no conflicts between SAV and MBAM.

I'm planning to uninstall SAV and download Avast Free Antivirus. (Also, I'm wondering if Avast FREE antivirus is better than FULL version SAV???)

So I just want to know if there will be no conflicts between Avast and MBAM? (Like scanning, etc.)

Avast Free will work with Malwarebytes....

There are several folks her that use Malwarebytes together with Avast without any issues, and should you encounter any all that needs to be done to fix them is to add exceptions in the anti-virus program to ignore the files for Malwarebytes...

As far as Avast being better than SAV, well its a matter of opinion and will vary from user to user....