3 Requests for Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware!

I would really like to see the following features added to Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware build :)

1. Option to hide the Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware system tray icon.

2. Option to select when Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware checks for updates.

Like "every hour" "every 4 hours" and "once a day" with option to pick the time it will check for an update.

3. Sped up the time it takes to open Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware main window when double clickinhbg the system tray icon.

Make it almost instant!

Thanks

• Root Admin

I would really like to see the following features added to Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware build :)

1. Option to hide the Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware system tray icon.

2. Option to select when Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware checks for updates.

Like "every hour" "every 4 hours" and "once a day" with option to pick the time it will check for an update.

3. Sped up the time it takes to open Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware main window when double clickinhbg the system tray icon.

Make it almost instant!

Thanks

1. Corporate customers have access to this. If you are a corporate customer, please contact support. We may expose this to consumers down the road.

2. This is definitely possible with the Scheduler.

3. Unfortunately, we cannot show the GUI until the full database is loaded and everything is initialized. It all depends on your hardware specifications :).

1. Corporate customers have access to this. If you are a corporate customer, please contact support. We may expose this to consumers down the road.

2. This is definitely possible with the Scheduler.

3. Unfortunately, we cannot show the GUI until the full database is loaded and everything is initialized. It all depends on your hardware specifications :).

Yes I do recommend adding a hide icon option to consumers version :)

And thanks for the info about the Scheduler I was indeed able to make it check for updatesz every 4 hours.

I bet if I upgraded to a Core I7 with 8GB Memeory and a SSD Hard Drive that would make Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware UI open faster :)