Unusual 404 URL Not Found page

Guest Code Hunter

Guest Code Hunter

Unusual 404 URL Not Found page.

Read the print in the box on the Webpage.

Click Here

Edited by Code Hunter
Site hyperlink restored. This is just a funny joke page is all for a file not found

Guest Code Hunter

I'm not even sure who this site is and shockwave, flash sites can easily redirect or run things on your system so I've disabled your hyperlink. Please post a screen shot or otherwise submit to Research please.

Thanks

OK I will submit the page but I have been viewing stuff from this site for a couple of years and have never had any problems with redirects, etc.

Code Hunter

• Root Admin

No problem, not saying you haven't but your submitting that "something" is wrong and no one can monitor and ensure safety on well over a billion websites on the Internet.

If someone wants to take a further look at it here for you they're more than welcome, I just removed the hyperlink so that if someone does it they have to manually make sure that's what they want to do.

Cheers

Unusual 404 URL Not Found page.

Read the print in the box.

users.softlab.ece.ntua.gr/~sivann/pub/swf/may02-smilepop-soapbox4.swf

CH: wepawet said the file

users.softlab.ece.ntua.gr/~sivann/pub/swf/may02-smilepop-soapbox4.swf

wasn't there (actually it said it couldn't download it) and the last reference I can find to that link via Google is May, 2007.. Maybe the guy doesn't have an account at

users.softlab.ece.ntua.gr

any more. Might want to try the wayback machine site.

~Shy