Ignore List?

I'm running as a limited user in Windows 7 and can't delete anything from the ignore list. Clicking on an IP address and clicking delete, nothing happens. Clicking on delete all, nothing happens. However, I can still use the add button.

I'm busy transferring files across multiple HDD's so I can't log in to my admin account at the moment. Is this a known limitation with the program? Is this something that will be fixed in the future?

Greetings :)

That's quite correct, items can't be removed from the Ignore List normally under a limited user account, however, there is a workaround. Simply right-click the shortcut to Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and choose Run as administrator and enter any necessary credentials if your admin password is required, then click Continue and you will be able to remove entries from the Ignore List.

Greetings :)

That's quite correct, items can't be removed from the Ignore List normally under a limited user account, however, there is a workaround. Simply right-click the shortcut to Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and choose Run as administrator and enter any necessary credentials if your admin password is required, then click Continue and you will be able to remove entries from the Ignore List.

That worked great. Didn't think it would without having to force-quit the program.

Thanks for the help. :)

You're welcome :)

Yes, thankfully the scanner (which also has control over the Ignore List) operates separately from the realtime protection module, which is actually why you can add IP's to the Ignore List through the tray, but not remove them using the Ignore List tab in a limited user account (unless you run the scanner as admin) so that's why it works, and whenever the Ignore List is changed, the protection module refreshes so that it will then honor the altered Ignore List.