What was the trojan.agent

I have detected the trojan.agent on my system using malwarebytes and want to know some details about what this was doing to my system. I can not find any details on your site for this issue. Here is my log from the scan:

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.30

Database version: 1409

Windows 5.2.3790 Service Pack 2

11/18/2008 9:58:35 AM

mbam-log-2008-11-18 (09-58-35).txt

Scan type: Quick Scan

Objects scanned: 84272

Time elapsed: 2 minute(s), 8 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0

Memory Modules Infected: 0

Registry Keys Infected: 0

Registry Values Infected: 0

Registry Data Items Infected: 1

Folders Infected: 0

Files Infected: 2

Memory Processes Infected:

(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced\Start_ShowMyDocs (Hijack.StartMenu) -> Bad: (0) Good: (1) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:

C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\atmgr.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\SERVICES.sv (Heuristics.Reserved.Word.Exploit) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

I had a problem with a port and once this was removed my TCP port issue was resolved. Any help would be appreciated as I have been unable to find any solid answers as to what this was and what it may have been doing.

Hi johnnyo1968 and welcome to Malwarebytes. I am not sure what you want to know, I can't tell much from just the MBAM log, I need the HJT log also.

Please update MBAM run a quick scan post that log. Please get HiJack This! install it to C:\Program Files

Close all programs leaving only HijackThis running, and click on scan and save a log. Post that log as a reply here in the body of the post, not as an attachment. Open Notepad, under the format tab, please make sure that word wrap is not checked for these procedures.