mbr infection check

Guest BlairWitch

Guest BlairWitch

Hello, i would like to suggest mbr infection check to be added to mbam and also built in suspicious file submission tool. Also it would be good if it's possible to add to the program a module that searches for possible privacy threats from the computer i mean threats that hackers can use to access the computer remotely like file sharing and other such things. Thank you.

Guest BlairWitch

Thanks for the suggestions, they will be submitted to the developers for review :welcome:.

Thanks. Couple more things came to my mind. Maybe i winsock restore tool to repair broken internet connection which is the case many time after malware removal and a boot time scan so that the scanner could be scheduled to run a scan at the windows startup before any programs for example malware that does not allow security programs to run will start, so that these kinds of malwares could be removed more easily. Also there could be some tool added that makes a log like hijack this do. Basically a log of all the startup items and checks the operating system files by checking their md5 checksum. Okay thanks. :)