Reseller Licenses

Hello all -

I am a tech and I resell antivirus to my customers. I recently became a reseller of Malware Bytes but had a question...

If I purchase a lifetime license, put it on my customers machine, and they opt not to renew with me next year, how would I remove this license or "free up" this license so that I can install in onto another machine? Would I need to physically access their PC and uninstall? Can I remotely deactivate the license so that they no longer receive updates?

I currently use PMOP through PandaSecurity and they provide this option to their resellers... Just curious...

Thanks,

Joe Cap

• Root Admin

Once you sell a license to a consumer it is for them now and not you. The lifetime license applies to the consumer customer that you sold the program to not you.

For a business user it is not a lifetime license and is a yearly fee. If the user does not honor the yearly renewal then you should uninstall the program using the clean removal tool found here

If you have further questions or issues you should address them to the reseller email address you were provided or contact Corporate Support

Thank you