I cannnot run MalwareBytes .exe file specifically

Hi,

I have downloaded the 1.30 version of Malwarebytes from malwarebytes.org and brought it over to the infected computer. The .exe file would not run. I can see process running in the Processes tab of the Task Manager, but the program is not installing; nothing shows up on the screen. It looks like the virus would not let me run the Malwarebytes program specifically because I can run other .exe files.

There is no name for this virus. It simply redirects you from the websites that sell legitimate antivirus software.

Hi camomile01 and welcome to Malwarebytes. Try renaming the program to camomile01.exe besure to update it, before the scan. Do the same for this but no update is needed. Please get HiJack This! install it to C:\Program Files

Close all programs leaving only HijackThis running, and click on scan and save a log. Post that log as a reply here in the body of the post, not as an attachments.