Have some questions

Hi, this is my first post on here so be kind. ;) I have installed MalwareBytes Paid edition on my XP and on my Vista. My other security programs are Online Armor Firewall,Avira AntiVir Premium, SuperAntiSpyware Premium, WinPatrol. Is there any known conflicts between MalwareBytes and any of these programs. Excuse me, but it seems as if since installing MalwareBytes that it has sort of taken control of my computers and I seem to be having some problem with Online Armor and Avira and as Administrator. I have heard good things on MalwareBytes abilities and I really would like to keep it. If anyone has any suggestions as to how better to make these programs play nice together, I would appreciate it. Thanks.

• Root Admin

Well you may be having an issue with SuperAntiSpyware Premium as they also attempt to prevent Malware infections in real time just like Malwarebytes.

I've not heard of any issues with Avira or Online Armor, WinPatrol but they're all daily updated or advancing programs so it's possible (though unlikely) that one of them are in conflict.

I think you need to decide which one you want to use for live protection, MBAM or SAS and turn off the live protection of the other one.

Well you may be having an issue with SuperAntiSpyware Premium as they also attempt to prevent Malware infections in real time just like Malwarebytes.

I've not heard of any issues with Avira or Online Armor, WinPatrol but they're all daily updated or advancing programs so it's possible (though unlikely) that one of them are in conflict.

I think you need to decide which one you want to use for live protection, MBAM or SAS and turn off the live protection of the other one.

Thanks AdvancedSetup, I will do that,Thanks for answering.