A few suggestions...

Good day everyone. I just wanted to say a few suggestions about Malwarebytes. This is my first post and I hope you consider it. Here are my suggestions...

-Malwarebytes is a great tool, but the UI seems a bit oudated to other antivirus programs. Clold you make it a bit cleaner? If not or you ment for it to be like this...just ignore this one

-Could there be a custom scan option that let's you scan certian parts of the pc...Ive tested a lot of programs and this is so far the only one without that feature.

-The protection module could use a little bit of work...not that many good review i might add.

-This program is safe to run along PCA (Panda Cloud Antivirus) right? I talked about it in the PCA Forum and they had no problems. I just wanted to get your OK on it too.

Thank you and have a wonderful day to all! :huh:

[...]

-Could there be a custom scan option that let's you scan certian parts of the pc...Ive tested a lot of programs and this is so far the only one without that feature.

[...]

You can, on demand, (at least with MBAMPro - the paid version) scan a file, folder, drive, etc; In a file manager, right click on a file, folder, driver as shown in picture below...

post-35425-1295238438_thumb.gif

~Shy