dns redirection, wireless doesnot work, desktop view is screwedup., dns redirection, wireless doesnot work, desktop view is screwedup.

Hello,

I have posted an issue in thread,

http://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?showtopic=72382

i was asked to open discussion here.

basically my problem is:

My laptop is behaving really weired:

when i click on the google or bing search results, it redirects me to other website eg Tazinga.com/

free version of malwarebytes could not help...

* a. Its wireless is turning off automatically when i try to connect to wireless

* b. it does not get connected to wireless at all, neither it gets connected to LAN

* c. at the starting of windows, it gives the Win32 svchost error

* d. it yells saying my firewall is not enabled, when i click on the baloon i see that firewall is enabled.

* e. while im in the process of configuring my wireless the desktop images and my tasskbar gets changed as if set to highperformance mode, (the one with square and grey shapes Start button.)

* I ran the windows utility, it showed me Win32/Alureon.h, i cleaned it but still the problem persists

• 4 weeks later...
  • Staff

Due to the lack of feedback this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!