SYSTEM TOOLS 2011 VIRUS!! HELP

jasil

I am not the administrator and the administrator is in Europe for 17 more days and is not answering emails or phone messages. The computer has Microsoft essentials, Malwarebytes 1.50, and Symantec all scans reveal nothing now.

I was able to remove the infected registry keys, delete the shortcuts, start menu program, and all is fine, but only temporarily. The virus seems to repopulate every day around 6am because of two random files in the C: that contain hidden files.

Both are random txt folders 88b126fbde62d6ef9a and another one. I cannot delete, move, rename, these folders. I have tried unlocker 1.9, the malwarebytes version too fileassassin which works better, but I still cannot pick the file to delete it.

No matter what I do I get 'Access Denied" I tried deleting through CMD still Access Denied. Since I do not have full Admin rights safe mode is not a option that would be the easy fix.

Any help would be great this is a XP Prof. SP3 computer.

Due to the lack of feedback this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!