WINDOWS Can't start

Hello

Malwarebytes is raly good anti-virus

but I have one problem with Malwarebytes

When I install malwarebytes on my computer (newest version)

With next windows start windows is in bag I cant't do anything I can't even open task manager

I can't click on start :)

ONLY I CAN IS RESTART COMPUteR RUN IN SAFE MOD AND UNINSTALL MALWAREBYTES

AND THEN EVERYTHING WORKS!!! :)

SO PLEASE HELP WHAT IS THE PROBLEM? :)

System informations:

Ram: 3.00 GB

Graphis: 1.00 Gb

OTHER ANTI-VIRUSES INSTALLED ON MY PC:

ESET NOD 32

IOBIT 360 Security

Spybot Search & Destroy

Sorry to hear about the problems you're experiencing! Let's address this problem first as it may provide an answer to your overall problem:

OTHER ANTI-VIRUSES INSTALLED ON MY PC:

ESET NOD 32

IOBIT 360 Security

You should only be running ONE antivirus at a time or it can cause conflicts and severe system instability.

I have both MBAM and NOD32 running side by side on my system with no conflicts or problems what so ever (though I am not running 64 bit) - so I would advise you to retain these two programs (MBAM and NOD32), and remove IOBIT 360 Security as an alternative solution to your problems. See if that works for you.

• 1 month later...
  • Staff

Due to the lack of feedback this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!