Protection module disabled after reboot

I just recently noticed that Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware protection module is disabled after I reboot. It lets me enable it again, but when I reboot, I have to start up Anti-Malware and turn on the protection module all over again.

--Bryan

P.S. Anti-Malware has been a wonderful tool. I've licensed it on my 2 Windows PCs, my daughter's notebook and just recently for my Mom's new notebook too. Thanks!

Greetings :)

Please do the following:

Create a Batch File:

• Please copy and paste the following text exactly as written into notepad (not wordpad or any other text editor):
    @color 48
    @echo off
    if exist "%programfiles%\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware" reg add "HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run" /v "Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware" /d "\"%programfiles%\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamgui.exe\" /starttray" 2> nul
    if exist "%programfiles(x86)%\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware" reg add "HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run" /v "Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware" /d "\"%programfiles(x86)%\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamgui.exe\" /starttray" 2> nul
    del /f /q %0

Once you've done that click on File and select Save As...

• In the Save dialogue box click on the drop down menu next to Save as type and select All Files
  • Name the file .bat (the .bat extension is very important)
  • Save the file to your desktop and double click it to run it. Note: If using Windows Vista or Windows 7 you must right-click on the file and choose Run as administrator and then click Continue at the User Account Control prompt.
  • Once it finishes, save your work and restart your computer to verify that the fix worked.

Also keep in mind that on Windows Vista and Windows 7, the protection module doesn't start immediately. It is delayed deliberately to help prevent lockups and other compatibility problems with your antivirus software and firewall.

Please let me know if the issue is now resolved or not.

Thanks