Malwarebytes Firewall?

zippyzip

Hey all...first let me say I'm a noob and non-computer expert so I may sound like an idiot here.

I was wondering if you guys could make a firewall program. Or do you have one already? The Website blocking feature in malwarebytes is pretty much a firewall right? It just blocks specific IP addresses instead of a more comprehensive monitoring and blocking I take it. So it seems like you pretty much already have the basics of it and wouldn't take much to turn it into a good firewall program, and I think the market needs a good one. Let me know what you think or if I'm wrong.

Thanks!

-RB

Thanks for the suggestion :)

I don't know of any plans to create a firewall at this time.

As for the Website blocking feature, it works a bit differently than a firewall. It basically uses a web filter to block access to or from the IP addresses contained in our block list, it does not have the capability of filtering which processes are allowed to have internet access the way a software firewall does.