Unremovable Malware

xpaulx

Alright so recently ive been getting these really random and very annoying CPU spikes at 100%, so i open task manager, show processes from all windows , and there are multiple KT(x,z,y).exe's [one of each letter] I can stop the processes and the cpu spikes will go away but will comeback at random times. Aswell as that my Explorer will crash randomly through the day and as i start up my computer im getting an Avultus.dll error. I've Malware Bytes and it says i have many trojans, i click remove selected but it tells me some of them are unable to be removed, running the scan again i see it is the same files. sshnas21.dll, mgfdpn.dll, and a registry trojan

Finally my browsers seem to be infected for they open random links when i click links, some of which try to download and install things on to my laptop

If anyone knows of ways to solve my problems please let me know

-Paul

Alright so recently ive been getting these really random and very annoying CPU spikes at 100%, so i open task manager, show processes from all windows , and there are multiple KT(x,z,y).exe's [one of each letter] I can stop the processes and the cpu spikes will go away but will comeback at random times. Aswell as that my Explorer will crash randomly through the day and as i start up my computer im getting an Avultus.dll error. I've Malware Bytes and it says i have many trojans, i click remove selected but it tells me some of them are unable to be removed, running the scan again i see it is the same files. sshnas21.dll, mgfdpn.dll, and a registry trojan

Finally my browsers seem to be infected for they open random links when i click links, some of which try to download and install things on to my laptop

If anyone knows of ways to solve my problems please let me know

-Paul

I forgot to add i have tryed to use file assassin to delete this files and it does not work