New installation

I am thinking of installing Malwarebytes (free) on my desktop and notebook and wonder if someone could tell me if it would work with:

NIS 2005

SuperAntiSpyware 4.21

AdAware SE (closing down soon)

AVG-AS 7.5 (closing down soon)

Spywasre Blaster

Also, if it will work with above programs, is there some place I can see "step by step" installation and configuration? I am new at this.

Thank you

Alice

MBAM free does not have active components , it does not conflict with anything .

Thank you kindly.

Is there an answer for the second part of my post?

"Also, if it will work with above programs, is there some place I can see "step by step" installation and configuration? I am new at this."

Download the program, double click to install. That's about it. Update before every scan, there is usually no need to do a full scan, MBAM works just as well with a quick scan.

Thank you very much.

Just download and install and there are no "boxes" in the program that we should check (or uncheck) before we use the program?

(When we installed AdAware there were so many boxes we had to check and uncheck it was all very confusing for me and my husband, who are new at this.)