Ice fishing for what?

I'll let Wayne 'splaine to you the difference between being a Troll... and a Troller.. tZyE5.gif

:welcome::)

~Steve

I know a thing or two. Want to know them?

Troller has to do with fishing, trolling has to do with fishing.

Now troll, I'd never heard of until got a computer. Trolls can also be trolling on forums.

I purposely used the word troll and used a smiley.:)

Actually i used to do a lot of ice fishing in my younger days. It was all we had cause hard water dominated the prairies for 6 months or more. I saw many vehicles that went through the ice. I always wondered which fool would be first to drive on the lake :)

The problem was not always thin ice but springs that kept some areas from freezing enough and you could not tell by looking so i always followed tracks and if they disappeared ahead i backed up fast! :)

There was always a fool who would not walk the couple hundred feet to set up and parked too close to a thin spot :welcome:

Now i stand here on the questionable ice and Steve has moved up next to me whilst stomping his feet and grinning like the Cheshire Cat! I think he wants me to go into the deep end with him :)

Cheshirecat.png

Help, me out here guys.......

I'm sorry, Cheshire threw me off..

:) :)

Can I at least get some new batteries for my sock heaters?? (To the tune of "Baby, it's cold outside..")

~Shy

Bun'cha chicken plucking, ice fishing, water dipping friends.. hurrrummppffff...

If you're not careful, Steve, I'll get on one side and Goldhound will get on the other and we'll both jump in unison and you will go down. Then you'll really be cold. :welcome:

Is ya freezing yet?

Believe it or not, the agriculture department and government agencies involved in the state only allow PERFECT, Grade A vegetables and fruit to leave the state. (To protect the reputation of Florida.. ha!) We, in state, have to eat the not-so-pretty garbage.. Or, as in the case of Oranges and grapefruits, made into juice or concentrate.. So you likes them "screwdrivers" do you.. Well.. I'll have to leave it at that... Can't afford more trouble..

You'll note the one that started all this has been nowhere to be seen since about message 8 or 9 and an innocent ice-fishing explanation for Buttons... Harrrummppffff.... Can't stand the heat, shouldn't be on the ice to start with. :welcome:

Aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... FRESH BATTERIES.. My toes and feet thank you.

~Steve

Wondered about those oranges/citrus myself.

If you're not careful, Steve, I'll get on one side and Goldhound will get on the other and we'll both jump in unison and you will go down. Then you'll really be cold. :lol:

Hmmm.. A Wayne and Gracie sandwich huh? I don't think Wayne's into that kinky stuff..

However.. an open face sandwich beats no sandwich at all.. :lol: (GRINNING, DUCKING and RUNNING...:D)

Huh?? Oooppss.. Did I say that out loud.. :angry: OhOh.. Zzooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm; Steve's beating feet; ice be damned.. *wink*

As for Oranges/Citrus, I like the California stuff myself.. And THEY have TALKING COWS *and* The Terminator.. Hubba.. hubba.. Can you say Medical Marijuana?? puff.. puff.. Oooooooooooooooooooooooooo... Magic Dragons... :) (The old military guys will understand the "Puff the Magic Dragon" reference :))

:welcome::):angry:

~Steve

Hmmm.. A Wayne and Gracie sandwich huh? I don't think Wayne's into that kinky stuff..

However.. an open face sandwich beats no sandwich at all.. :lol: (GRINNING, DUCKING and RUNNING...:D)

Huh?? Oooppss.. Did I say that out loud.. :angry: OhOh.. Zzooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm; Steve's beating feet; ice be damned.. *wink*

As for Oranges/Citrus, I like the California stuff myself.. And THEY have TALKING COWS *and* The Terminator.. Hubba.. hubba.. Can you say Medical Marijuana?? puff.. puff.. Oooooooooooooooooooooooooo... Magic Dragons... :) (The old military guys will understand the "Puff the Magic Dragon" reference :))

:welcome::):angry:

~Steve

Yep, mind right in the gutter. What can I expect from a man? A mind that's in the gutter!

I'll get you, my pretty....from the wicked witch.

I'm not an old military guy but I have a good idea what puff the magic dragon means :lol:

Yep, mind right in the gutter. What can I expect from a man? A mind that's in the gutter!

I'll get you, my pretty....from the wicked witch.

I'm not an old military guy but I have a good idea what puff the magic dragon means :angry:

Oooooooooooooooooo... can you do the voice (from wicked witch?).. And the high-pitched "hehehehehehhehehhehehehhe..." ?? Puff the Magic Dragon is a gunship that circles in a pylon turn and DEVASTATES whatever is in the area of the pivot point of the turn. The Vietnam era were DC-3/C-47 based.. The newest ones are DC130-based, classified as AC130 Spectres and even have a 105mm howitzer on board along with the plane being pressurized for comfort.

Moi' ??? In the gutter... Silly girl.. I'm in the ice-fishing lake up-to-my armpits in COLD water. :welcome:

~Steve

Oooooooooooooooooo... can you do the voice (from wicked witch?).. And the high-pitched "hehehehehehhehehhehehehhe..." ?? Puff the Magic Dragon is a gunship that circles in a pylon turn and DEVASTATES whatever is in the area of the pivot point of the turn. The Vietnam era were DC-3/C-47 based.. The newest ones are DC130-based, classified as AC130 Spectres and even have a 105mm howitzer on board along with the plane being pressurized for comfort.

Moi' ??? In the gutter... Silly girl.. I'm in the ice-fishing lake up-to-my armpits in COLD water. :welcome:

~Steve

No, voice is too low. No, not that low. I'd love to be able to do that high-pitched "hehehe."

Ok, I learned something today.

You know how filthy the lakes are now a days, you're also up to your armpits in garbage. Might as well be in the gutter. Now don't be freezin' in there ya hear?

If you're only up to you're arm pits, can ya crawl out?

Got some red one piece long johns and socks.

I know NUSSING! (Shultz) :angry:

I know... I know... You were only acting under orders. :welcome:

That didn't go over big the first time it was used.. Ahhh; STALAG 17.. I remember it well.. Shultz was a real pussycat.. And Col. Klink was a dink.. :angry:

Rolling... rolling.. rolling along the river..

~Steve