Help needed (not sure where im meant to post this )

Im not sure if the people here can help me as the problem isnt showing up with mbam.

i have a pc which is running xp and for the last couple of weeks when i try to go on the interent. i some times got redirected, but this is now happening more and more (a few times a day) i ran mbam and it found nothing, i also tried spybot search and destroy and that found one problem, it says windows security centre disabled, i press fix and its ok , for maybe an hour and then the redirect starts again. I came here for advice as im not very good at pc stuff and when i first got my pc and it was full of virus's , i got very good help, in very small clear steps that i could follow, so i have come to see if you can help again.

the site i get redirected to is a pale green site and the redirect is quick but i think it says blyw or those letters in some order. im running xp and i believe its upto date with everything as it has auto updates turned on.

any help would be very much apprecitated and if you cant help, if you could point me in the direction of some where friendly that might be able to help. i would be grateful :D

hope every one has had a good xmas

Thanks in advance

Hello. yabski:

Those browser redirects are a common symptom of infection.

As we don't work on malware removal here in this particular forum, and until one of the experts arrives, you are probably best to print out and follow the instructions here:

here

Just follow them step-by-step as best you can.

Someone will be along to assist you soon, I'm sure,

daledoc1

Hello. yabski:

Those browser redirects are a common symptom of infection.

As we don't work on malware removal here in this particular forum, and until one of the experts arrives, you are probably best to print out and follow the instructions here:

here

Just follow them step-by-step as best you can.

Someone will be along to assist you soon, I'm sure,

daledoc1

thanks i will start on these now, i did the defogger one but it never asked me to reboot, but i will caryy on anyway, thanks for yr help so far

sorry, i seem to be having problems even doing the things i was asked to do, stuff crashes or wont run or doesnt do as the instructions say will happen, as i was told i hadd posted in the wrong part of forum, could you give me a link to where i should post and i will go there as i think thats proberly where i got the help last time and they were very good at explainining it all to me as it didnt work or if i was doing it wrong,

thanks so far x

Hello:

The link is in my original reply, where it says "here" with the underscore (that is a hyperlink, but I guess it wasn't terribly obvious).

But here it is again:

http://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?showtopic=69723

It is actually the second "important topic" sticky pinned at the top of this forum.

I have attached a screenshot to show you where.

I'm sorry I cannot help you to clean your system, but only the experts can do that.

And it needs to be done at the other board, since this forum doesn't work on malware removal.

Their help is free, but you may need to be patient until one of the experts can assist you.

Alternatively, as a paying customer, you can contact the Help Desk by sending an email to support@malwarebytes.org.

I know how stressful it can be to experience computer issues, especially at a time of year when support is so busy.

Hope you get it fixed up,

daledoc1