Computer restarting often :( Help?

Gabriel85

Alright, so here is my problem.

I am seriously starting to get peeved off. My computer is rebotting itself at least 2x a day now and I checked all the following: temps, malware, etc you name it. I believe my PC is pretty clean but it would be great to get some assistance.

I checked my event viewer for giggles and suffice to say I was rather displeased to see that the following message appears SECONDS before each and every reboot:

The description for Event ID ( 0 ) in Source ( RoxSniffer9 ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: Service stopped.

Could this be the key to my untamed rage?

Help appreciated!!!

Hello Gabriel85: Do you have any Roxio Product installed? If yes then I would suggest reading this discussion at their community forum
i believe i purged my computer (registry and ALL) of this god forsaken shovelware... hopefully no problems remain >_<

alright so i spoke too soon.

I am now getting these stupid messages EVERY few minutes... HELP!!!!

http://img838.imageshack.us/i/popup1.jpg/

http://img404.imageshack.us/i/popup2l.jpg/

damn shovel ware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!