Problem Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware in identifying what is needed.

Guest name cool

Guest name cool

I use version free 1.50 and works well. but when i check out if there is updates. the Malwarebytes'Anti-Malware, update to the latest databases. and then encountered a new version and the Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware to download and upgrade itself. After the completion of Supposed be here a reboot of the system to process after you upgrade the Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware. and after upgrading the latest version was surprised so he asks me update the databases again? This is something strange.

But in previous versions required a reboot the system after the upgrade process.

But after the update / upgrade. there was no reboot. And I wonder why?

M' Anti-M Free use. XP SP 3

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I think it is normal -- the installer for 1.50.1.1100 that you download from the mirror sites doesn't have today's current databases.

So, yes, after updating to the new version and rebooting, run a "check for updates" to get the current versions (currently 5392, as of the moment).

I've seen several posts from the experts/mods to this effect over the past week, so I am sure this is OK.

And it worked fine on both my systems.

Regards,

daledoc1