Run-time error 372

I receive Run-time error 372 --Failed to load control \'vbalGrid' from vbalsgrid6.ocx. Your version may be outdated. Make sure you are using the version of the control that was provided with your application.

I am using Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3

Internet Explorer 6.0.2900.5512

On 12/20/10 ran vers 1.50 and it reported a bunch of errors and I blindly followed the instructions that followed and deleted the errors. I still have the log file from that run of Malwarebytes.

I used it again and it updated to ver 1.50.1.1100 and now when I try to run the new version I get the above error.

Since the deletion of the errors I have had nothing but problems. - No access to services, control panel items, etc.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

try this:

# Uninstall Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware using Add/Remove programs in the control panel.

# Restart your computer (very important).

# Download and run this utility. mbam-clean.exe

# It will ask to restart your computer (please allow it to).

# After the computer restarts, Temporarily disable your Anti-Virus and install the latest version of Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from here

Note: You will need to reactivate the program using the license you were sent if you are using the paid version

try this:

# Uninstall Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware using Add/Remove programs in the control panel.

# Restart your computer (very important).

# Download and run this utility. mbam-clean.exe

# It will ask to restart your computer (please allow it to).

# After the computer restarts, Temporarily disable your Anti-Virus and install the latest version of Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from here

Note: You will need to reactivate the program using the license you were sent if you are using the paid version

Tried your suggestions 3 or 4 times with exactly the same error being recorded.

(friend of Bill?)

Could it be a compatibility issue with such an old, out-dated version of IE (which was EOL ages ago)?

Or could you be infected (for the same reason - MSIE 6 outdated from a security standpoint, too)?

Just asking,

daledoc1

could be, but have to get it running before i can do anyting. Can't install or change anything that is already installed, no copy, paste, etc

Could it be a compatibility issue with such an old, out-dated version of IE (which was EOL ages ago)?

Or could you be infected (for the same reason - MSIE 6 outdated from a security standpoint, too)?

Just asking,

daledoc1

could be, but have to get it running before i can do anyting. Can't install or change anything that is already installed, no copy, paste, etc