unattended script help!

I'm trying to tweak my unattended script for work and it's almost perfect. Just a couple issues I'm having.

1. Is there any way to make this completely silent?

mbamgui.exe /startalways /silent

When that runs it still shows a popup box which you have to click on. It either says that "it's now protecting your system" or "it's already running". In both cases you have to click ok on the dialogue box to make it go away. I would like to be able to hide this window if possible.

2. This command requires an active internet connection to work correctly

start /wait mbam.exe /update -silent

If no internet connection is available then you get a popup dialogue box with an error. I would like this box to be hidden as well even if no internet connection is available. (I've actually gotten around this issue with a dirty batch file using a ping test, but if there is a better way then obviously I would choose it.)

If these features can be implemented in a future version that would be awesome....or if they are available now could you please share how to implement them?

Thanks

Stephen

srecht82@vt.edu

corporate customer