scanning problem

Hi

I did a scan and it found something so I added to ignore list then clicked the main menu button and it said a scan is in progress and your settings will be lost? The scan was done,so I hit the exit button and same message then closed the program,no log was saved??Using the current version-it did this in the last version as well-the item does get added to the ignore list.

Using XP Home SP2

Win 7; MBAM 1.50.1: Same problem here. Although problems added to the "Ignore" tab ( and they show up there) a re-scan finds the same issue. They don't appear to be 'ignored.' For me, both issues are the result of some software changes ( IOLO) but not REAL threats, thus the use of the "Ignore" tab. Thanks for any help

• 2 weeks later...
Win 7; MBAM 1.50.1: Same problem here. Although problems added to the "Ignore" tab ( and they show up there) a re-scan finds the same issue. They don't appear to be 'ignored.' For me, both issues are the result of some software changes ( IOLO) but not REAL threats, thus the use of the "Ignore" tab. Thanks for any help

I use Win2000ProSP4 and the free versio (1.5.1.1100) of MBAM and I have the same problem with some items in the Ignore List being found each time I do a scan. I did not seem to have this problem with the previous version.

One is the Registry file:

H_Key_Classes_Root\regfile\shell\open\command | [default]

I think this key is set by SpywareBlaster.

Buffalo

PS: It is just a minor nuisance.

I use Win2000ProSP4 and the free versio (1.5.1.1100) of MBAM and I have the same problem with some items in the Ignore List being found each time I do a scan. I did not seem to have this problem with the previous version.

One is the Registry file:

H_Key_Classes_Root\regfile\shell\open\command | [default]

I think this key is set by ScriptSentry.

Buffalo

PS: It is just a minor nuisance.

Whoops, it is a ScriptSentry Registry entry.