ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite

Jagst3r15

Alright I decided not to use ZoneAlarm Security Suite. Instead I am keeping MSE, have MBAM PRO and decided to go with ZoneAlarm Free Firewall instead of Windows 7 firewall. How does this protection seem? ZoneAlarm Free Firewall is one of the best, if not the best out there.

One thing I noticed (I use Google Chrome) is that the Traffic icon always has quite a few red bars in it for some reason...is this bad? And is the ZoneAlarm Free Firewall compatible with Google Chrome in the first place?

I think the red bars is just indicating activity. Been sometime since I used ZA. But since that scam like technique I wouldn't recommend them. ZA should work fine with Chrome and MBAM. MBAM you may need to add exclusions, but I can't remember how or if needed as it's been a bit since I ran them both in real time(if I did with MBAM).