First time Install: ERROR MSG: the current database is not supported by this version of Malwarebytes

Hello Admin, I am super new to Malwarebytes' I preferred this program because it is widely used in my region, and has the highest rank among the commercial antimalware services (after i did some google searches), low ram usage, effectivity, etc etc. so I downloaded the official version (1.50) and installed it on my Windows 7 64-bit computer. (2gb ram, dualcore 2.0 Ghz, 1gb ATI video card, compaq Hp 511 laptop)

Here is my problem:

After Installing, it asked to update my database.

but I didn't (because I know that it will fail to install anyway because of my internet connection which i will explain later.)

and so I configured the settings of the program (I set the proxy to 127.0.0.1 port:9666 - a standard way for me to establish a connection)

then I Updated.

to my Surprise, after downloading and installing the Update, and Error code appeared:

"The current database is not supported by this version of Malwarebytes' Antimalware. Please download the latest version of the program"

Here are the other details of my PC:

I have another antivirus program (I hope that's ok coz antivirus is different from antimalware, tho both offer the same functions as ive read)

which is Avira Premium Security

I used to have microsoft security essentials (which is why I appreciate antimalwares) but I uninstalled it due to OS incompatibilities / issues (it says my OS is not genuine! omg!)

and a USB Disc Security.

My Internet connection is via SmartBroadband.

but you know, economy here is soo bad that I'd have to use Ultrasurf with a proxy of 10.102.61.46 at port 8080

and then configure any program (mozilla, chrome, avira, IE)using the internet with another proxy of 127.0.0.1 at port 9666

to connect to the internet.

that gives me an american IP instead of a Filipino one. (I reside in the Philippines.)

other details. Programs installed on the background are:

TuneUpUtilities WinPatrol(but i believe I disabled it by Erasing its autorun so basically its not doing anything, I even checked my processes and its not there)

Object Dockk

that's it. so far there's no virus according to avira, but like any patient, I'd like to have a "second opinion" from you guys.

so, any recommendation??

by the way ive read one forum having ALMOST exactly the same problem, same error message but different Situation.

(coz I did not try the version 1.46)

I did what he said.

Uninstalled Mbam

Restarted the PC (which is important they say)

Run the MBAM-CLEAN from you guys

Then Restarted AGAIN

then Reinstalled.

-It successfully installed.

But after I update it,

same result!

"The current database is not supported by this version of Malwarebytes' Antimalware. Please download the latest version of the program"

and so I did it once again.

and same result!

Im running in circles here man. so before I completely surrender on buying or even trying to use your program

I am writing this Help message to you.

I need support. and I cant stay unprotected (well, partially that is.)

Thanks,

-xedric14

contact me at which ever way comfortable to you (other than this forum) at:

FB: (add me up) morcxz04@gmail.com

email at: morcxz04@gmail.com

Plurk: www.plurk.com/ricx

ricx.tumblr.com/

www.twitter.com/xedric14

(best is thru fb and gmail.)

many thanks, admin!