Due to inclement weather in Southwest Florida, our Clearwater support team is offline. Our other offices are available to assist you, however their responses may be delayed. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time. ×

Malwarebytes Renewal Question

I signed on with the paid version of Malwarebyes in January of 2010. Do I need to renew my subscription to Malwarebyes every January? If so, does Malwarebytes send me a reminder?

Please advise as I have not seen anything from Malwarebytes yet coming to me in my email in-box or regular mail about paying for renewal of their service in 2011. Thank you.

• Staff
I signed on with the paid version of Malwarebyes in January of 2010. Do I need to renew my subscription to Malwarebyes every January? If so, does Malwarebytes send me a reminder?

Please advise as I have not seen anything from Malwarebytes yet coming to me in my email in-box or regular mail about paying for renewal of their service in 2011. Thank you.

Malwarebytes consumer licenses do not require renewal, they are life time. Corporate, technician, non-profit or government licenses do require renewal though. All issues regarding those types of licenses can be handled by the appropriate email below

Contact our reseller or corporate sales:

Cleverbridge:

http://www.cleverbridge.com/342/?scope=cuseco

Malwarebytes:

corporate@malwarebytes.org