Runtime error

My OS is Windows Vista SP1. Malware bytes v1.30. I ran a Mb scan and when it was finished the results reported no malware found. Then a small window opened and showed a runtime error '7' out of memory. what does this mean? I also use Spyware Doctor 6.0.0.386 and when I did a manual update from Malware bytes, Spyware Doctor threw up a warning saying that it was suspicious and trying to install a file to run at start up, it gave me the option to quarantine which I did until I find out about this. Have you heard of this yet? I am new so if I posted to the wrong area sorry!

My OS is Windows Vista SP1. Malware bytes v1.30. I ran a Mb scan and when it was finished the results reported no malware found. Then a small window opened and showed a runtime error '7' out of memory. what does this mean? I also use Spyware Doctor 6.0.0.386 and when I did a manual update from Malware bytes, Spyware Doctor threw up a warning saying that it was suspicious and trying to install a file to run at start up, it gave me the option to quarantine which I did until I find out about this. Have you heard of this yet? I am new so if I posted to the wrong area sorry!

You quarantined MBAM's updater? :D

Restore the file that Spyware Doctor quarantined, then update again and don't quarantine it.

I am unsure about that error. Please let me know if it happens again.

Ok, I think that it had something to do with Vista and not MB. Thanks for your reply and I will let you know if it happens again. I ran another scan and I did not get that error again. All seems good and thanks again.