help please

Hello everyone,....I updated my malwarebytes and it restarted my laptop, since then everytime I closedown my machine there are windows updates to go on ,and then when I switch my laptop on the updates start to go on but, I get a message saying that the updates could not install. My question is has this got anything to do with updating the malwarebytes. Thanks in advance......rubyjay

Hello everyone,....I updated my malwarebytes and it restarted my laptop, since then everytime I closedown my machine there are windows updates to go on ,and then when I switch my laptop on the updates start to go on but, I get a message saying that the updates could not install. My question is has this got anything to do with updating the malwarebytes. Thanks in advance......rubyjay

Is the update by any chance for Microsoft Office ?

If it is and you are running Vista and have UAC enabled, you should disable it, restart the computer, get the updates, reenable UAC and restart again.

Same happens to me every time Office is involved, have no problems with the other updates.