Jamendo triggers block of 208.73.210.29

I occasionally check in with Jamendo to see what's new in the music they carry. The last time was probably a month or two ago, and I don't remember anything unusual.

This evening I went to the main site, selected the "albums" and then a particular album. When the player launched MBAM popped up a window saying it had successfully blocked an outgoing attempt to a possibly malicious website: 208.73.210.29. I closed the player and checked again -- whenever the player launches I get the same alert. I'm pretty sure it hasn't happened on previous visits.

A quick check on Google suggests that this site is nothing I want any part of, but I'm wondering what's happening.

Can anyone explain this to me?

Thanks!

Hmmm ... interestingly, if I include a link to the player from another site and then play the album, MBAM doesn't complain.

Fixed. I couldn't find a way to edit the post.

I posted a link at a forum of music enthusiasts I belong to. Playing the album from that forum post doesn't trigger MBAM.