How do I convert free version to paid version?

kclassic

Thank you! I guess I have computer fatigue today. Should have been able to figure that out. It's been a long week... first I had to install a new hard drive, now I have viruses on a new hard drive that is only a couple days old!

Boy, somebody on that keyboard goes to sites they shouldnt, or is clicking on ads and games on legit sites.

Those ads and games can get you if you arent careful.

Are you using an antivirus program along with MWB?

Boy, somebody on that keyboard goes to sites they shouldnt, or is clicking on ads and games on legit sites.

Those ads and games can get you if you arent careful.

Are you using an antivirus program along with MWB?

That is not always the case. You can get infected without clicking ad's or going to bad sites. It's our job to help them not put them down by telling them it's their fault.

@kclassic

Just for reference there is only one version. :rolleyes: When purchasing they offer you to download in case you uninstalled it or want a backup copy.:lol:

• 6 months later...

That is not always the case. You can get infected without clicking ad's or going to bad sites. It's our job to help them not put them down by telling them it's their fault.

@kclassic

Just for reference there is only one version. :rolleyes: When purchasing they offer you to download in case you uninstalled it or want a backup copy.:lol:

Just purchased 3 licenses of this awesome product which the free version saved my arse many times, time to gladly support and payback! You must be a mind reader because I was confused after purchase there was a download for the product thinking different versions. Now I completely understand once you enter the product key in the free version it becomes the full paid version. Real time scanning/updates offers another layer of security blanket against evil forces. LOL

Just purchased 3 licenses of this awesome product which the free version saved my arse many times, time to gladly support and payback! You must be a mind reader because I was confused after purchase there was a download for the product thinking different versions. Now I completely understand once you enter the product key in the free version it becomes the full paid version. Real time scanning/updates offers another layer of security blanket against evil forces. LOL

Glad you got that figured out, you have made a good choice going to the pro version... Thanks for supporting Malwarebytes....

@kclassic

I agree that its easy, too easy to get nailed. Even opening email that looks like a friend sent it. (I was nailed there!)

Thank You MWB for a great product, both free and paid.