Trying to remove Trojan.FakeAlert & Hijack Zones

So eariler today I scanned my computer for any infected files. It detected 2 threats so it told me to restart so that's what I did. I decided to scan again and it detected the same exact threats. I have tried everything to remove them. I came up with one solution which is manually deleted them on my own. That's why I have a picture provided. Am not sure if i delete that file in System 32 it will crash my computer . Thats why am asking you before I do anything.

removethreat.png

:)

Please don't attach the scan results, use Copy/Paste

DO NOT use any TOOLS such as Combofix or HijackThis fixes without supervision.

Doing so could make your pc inoperatible and could require a full reinstall of your OS, losing all your programs and data.

Vista and Windows 7 users:

1. These tools MUST be run from the executable. (.exe) every time you run them

2. With Admin Rights (Right click, choose "Run as Administrator")

Stay with this topic until I give you the all clean post.

You might want to print these instructions out.

Please download ATF Cleaner by Atribune.

Download - ATF Cleaner

Glad we could help. :)

If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!