Due to inclement weather in Southwest Florida, our Clearwater support team is offline. Our other offices are available to assist you, however their responses may be delayed. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time. ×

Carols

SCHIZOPHRENIA: Do You Hear What I Hear?

DEMENTIA: I Think I'll Be Home For Christmas

MANIC: Deck the Halls and Walls and House and Lawn and Streets and Stores and Office and Town and Cars and Busses and Trucks and Trees and Fire Hydrants and...

PARANOID: Santa Claus Is Coming To Get Me

PERSONALITY DISORDER: You Better Watch Out, I'm Gonna Cry, I'm Gonna Pout, Maybe I'll Tell You Why

OBSESSIVE-COMPULSIVE DISORDER: Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock, ........ (better start again)

PASSIVE-AGGRESSIVE PERSONALITY: On The First Day of Christmas My True Love Gave To Me (and then took it all away)

BORDERLINE PERSONALITY DISORDER: Thoughts of Roasting on an Open Fire.

:) :)

SCHIZOPHRENIA: Do You Hear What I Hear?

[...]

BORDERLINE PERSONALITY DISORDER: Thoughts of Roasting on an Open Fire.

:) :)

*snort* You got to warn me Grace.. I can't keep praying that the spewed Diet Coke won't short something out in the keyboard or the monitor. :) :)

:) :) :) :) You aren't PARANOID if they REALLY *ARE* out to get you, you know.. (Now where did I put my roll of foil...:))

*wink*

~Steve

Gracie - I need a tree.. I had a beautiful one with blinking lights but when the Avatar thingie shrunk it down, the blinking went away. Now I have one that DOES blink but the tree looks like dog excrement.. Gots to get me a tree..

How's that go?? Jingle Bells jingle bells Jingle Bells jingle bells Jingle Bells jingle bells Jingle Bells jingle bells Jingle Bells jingle bells Jingle Bells jingle bells Jingle Bells jingle bells Jingle Bells jingle bells Jingle Bells jingle bells Jingle Bells jingle bells Jingle Bells jingle bells Jingle Bells jingle bells Jingle Bells jingle bells Jingle Bells jingle bells Jingle Bells jingle bells Jingle Bells jingle bells Jingle Bells jingle bells Jingle Bells jingle bells Jingle Bells jingle bells Jingle Bells jingle bells Jingle Bells jingle bells Jingle Bells jingle bells Jingle Bells jingle bells Jingle Bells jingle bells Jingle Bells jingle bells Jingle Bells jingle bells Jingle Bells jingle bells Jingle Bells jingle bells Jingle Bells jingle bells Jingle Bells jingle bells Jingle Bells jingle bells Jingle Bells jingle bells Jingle Bells jingle bells Jingle Bells jingle bells Jingle Bells jingle bells Jingle Bells jingle bells Jingle Bells jingle bells Jingle Bells jingle bells Jingle Bells jingle bells Jingle Bells jingle bells Jingle Bells jingle bells Jingle Bells jingle bells Jingle Bells jingle bells Jingle Bells jingle bells Jingle Bells jingle bells Jingle Bells jingle bells Jingle Bells jingle bells Jingle Bells jingle bells Jingle Bells jingle bells Jingle Bells jingle bells Jingle Bells jingle bells Jingle Bells jingle bells Jingle Bells jingle bells Jingle Bells jingle bells Jingle Bells jingle bells Jingle Bells jingle bells Jingle Bells jingle bells Jingle Bells jingle bells phew.. that takes BIG LUNGS...

~Shy

*snort* You got to warn me Grace.. I can't keep praying that the spewed Diet Coke won't short something out in the keyboard or the monitor. :) :)

:) :) :) :) You aren't PARANOID if they REALLY *ARE* out to get you, you know.. (Now where did I put my roll of foil...:))

*wink*

~Steve

Well, Steve, you got me the other day. About lost me cup of hot tea, remember? :) Guess we are "even steven" :)

*I hid the foil and you won't find it* :)

Well, Steve, you got me the other day. About lost me cup of hot tea, remember? :) Guess we are "even steven" :P

*I hid the foil and you won't find it* :)

Congratulations on being an Honorary Member now Grace - you can now EDIT your messages plus there's a forum for Honorary Members only.. Let me know if you run into any problems especially with attachments as there are a few tricks of my trade that even the older users aren't aware of. *wink*

Some "hiding" place Gracie; a Turkey is not normally silver in color.. *ducking*

~Steve

Congratulations on being an Honorary Member now Grace.

Some "hiding" place Gracie; a Turkey is not normally silver in color.. *ducking*

~Steve

Thank you, Steve.

WOOHOO, I get to hit the button :)

Hey, mister, I've never had anyone one call my head a turkey, turkey. :P

*wink*

~Steve

Shy, don't drink anything when you are looking at jokes! If you destroy your own computer with Coke, it is your fault :)

Good one, but if you made this up, include ADHD and autism.

Thank you, Steve.

WOOHOO, I get to hit the button :)

Hey, mister, I've never had anyone one call my head a turkey, turkey. :)

Wait; who's turkey's turkey are you calling turkey you turkey, you.. (or something like that... )

I'm using the copper foil now.. works much better.. More handsome as well.. turkey03.gif

AFLAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.. wait.. that's a duck isn't it.. a goose.. ??

I'm so pretty; so darned pretty.. the copper just flickers and shines.....

Now where were we?

Oh yeah..

*tickle* *tickle*

:)

Wait; who's turkey's turkey are you calling turkey you turkey, you.. (or something like that... )

I'm using the copper foil now.. works much better.. More handsome as well.. turkey03.gif

AFLAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.. wait.. that's a duck isn't it.. a goose.. ??

I'm so pretty; so darned pretty.. the copper just flickers and shines.....

Now where were we?

Oh yeah..

*tickle* *tickle*

:rolleyes:

Just as I thought, a turkey;)

Think it is a duck. I believe a goose has a longer neck and is larger.

You can keep that tickle to yourself.