Yadro.ru ?

After cleaning my cookies and a recheck I noticed a cookie from yadro.ru

Since the browsers were fresh cleaned and I only visited local and regular sites

it's strange a cookie from a Russian website appears without visiting that website

(or any other Russian website). A full scan with NIS2011 and MBAM 1.50.0.1 with latest

defs (5306) was negative. I googled and found some websites reporting yadro.ru as mallware

but since the sites themselves look suspicious to me I didn't visited them to get info.

Anyone an idea if I could be infected or if this could be on my system by visiting a regular

site?

Thanks in advance.

UPDATE

It came to my mind I googled pictures to find a specific picture, probably one of those

pictures was hosted on this site (you see a popup of a picture in Google and the website is faded in the background)

THIS SEEMS TO ME A SERIOUS HAZARD

I mean just by browsing for pictures could be a high risk treath?

I would like to now if the IP blocker of MBAM also blocks these sites because you don't visite them "directly"? (Never seen blocking a IP while searching)! If not maybe a good tip to program MBAM to investigate when browsing Google Pictures because you load hundreds of sites simultaneously on ONE page...

Google pictures now fades the background of the pictures while showing the picture itself in the middle now, that is normal... I don't like the new Google images setup personally :)

To answer your question, I have most definitely gotten an IP block when Google image searching, and I wasn't even viewing the website the picture was on yet, just the thumbnail after the search...

Do a quick scan with Malwarebytes & a full and/or quick scan with your AV. Chances are you are fine but if you are at all concerned you can take a visit to the malware removal forum :)

Google pictures now fades the background of the pictures while showing the picture itself in the middle now, that is normal... I don't like the new Google images setup personally :)

To answer your question, I have most definitely gotten an IP block when Google image searching, and I wasn't even viewing the website the picture was on yet, just the thumbnail after the search...

Do a quick scan with Malwarebytes & a full and/or quick scan with your AV. Chances are you are fine but if you are at all concerned you can take a visit to the malware removal forum :)

Already did scans as indicated, nothing showed up so no damage.

Only suprised me a Russian cookie showed up and in many cases

that's not good :D

Glad the scans came up clear :D

As I said, if there is any bit of doubt that you have, please get your machine checked.

P.S Try to use the ADD REPLY button t_reply.gif:)