I need Help with System Tool 2011

Telly

Hey, I am new to the site and I have a help with the Malware System tool 2011. The Pest has prevented me from having internet access so now I can't download a malware remover . Please Help I need My Laptop . I'm on My moms computer which isn't much help either .

Hey, I am new to the site and I need help with the Malware System tool 2011. The Pest has prevented me from having internet access so now I can't download a malware remover . Please Help I need My Laptop . I'm on My moms computer which isn't much help either .

Restart your computer in Safe mode w/ networking (restart and hit F8 repeatedly before windows page innitiates) if it goes right to desktop try again. Once in safe mode go to filehippo.com find the anti malware section select view more and download malware bytes. Once you do that hit quick scan and remove all. I justy did this today and it worked perfectly. Hope this helps
Thanks for you help Dan but I took it to an Computer Tech and he got it off . I wasn't sure what I was doing