Technician License has been phased out???

Hi,

I need help from the members of the Malwarebytes Support Team to clarify this subject for me.

I have already submitted a request via Corporate Malwarebytes webpage to inquire about Technician licenses, but got the answer that Technician License's has been phased out from the product line-up.

This sounds really strange to me as I would think it should be a popular product within support community. I emailed the sales person back asking to give me a quote for Corporate Licensing, but I do not really understand why there is no Technician Lincenses anymore.

We have over 5,000 seats and have AV solution running on all of them, but do not plan to have MBAM installed on every single PC. So we just need to use Malwarebytes as an additional cleaner/scanner in the case of infection. Because of that we would like to have 20-30 Technician licenses which our Desktop Support staff could use to install product, perform scan/cleaning on user's PC in case of infection and then remove it. It may be not the perfect solution, but there are many reasons to have it this way.

Could please anyone advise if we still able to purchase the Technician License instead of going Corporate License way, which would be waste of money for us?

Thank you,

Volodymyr

Hi,

I need help from the members of the Malwarebytes Support Team to clarify this subject for me.

I have already submitted a request via Corporate Malwarebytes webpage to inquire about Technician licenses, but got the answer that Technician License's has been phased out from the product line-up.

This sounds really strange to me as I would think it should be a popular product within support community. I emailed the sales person back asking to give me a quote for Corporate Licensing, but I do not really understand why there is no Technician Lincenses anymore.

We have over 5,000 seats and have AV solution running on all of them, but do not plan to have MBAM installed on every single PC. So we just need to use Malwarebytes as an additional cleaner/scanner in the case of infection. Because of that we would like to have 20-30 Technician licenses which our Desktop Support staff could use to install product, perform scan/cleaning on user's PC in case of infection and then remove it. It may be not the perfect solution, but there are many reasons to have it this way.

Could please anyone advise if we still able to purchase the Technician License instead of going Corporate License way, which would be waste of money for us?

Thank you,

Volodymyr

Dear Volodymyr,

Just as any organization does, we have to focus and prioritize our resources.

While we will grandfather clause and support existing technician licensed customers, we are suspending ongoing sales

of this product. We have found that there are additional key requirements and features that need to be in place before we

can sell and support this product on the broader market.

However in the meantime, if you have feature suggestions or requirements, please do feel free to post such requirements.

Volodymyr, for your specific case, we may be able to come up with a licensing arrangement that will work for you.

Please send your inquiry via email to "corporate-at-malwarebytes-dot-org" and I will be sure that if not myself, one of the team will follow up with you.

Best regards,

-Marcus

Dear Volodymyr,

Just as any organization does, we have to focus and prioritize our resources.

While we will grandfather clause and support existing technician licensed customers, we are suspending ongoing sales

of this product. We have found that there are additional key requirements and features that need to be in place before we

can sell and support this product on the broader market.

However in the meantime, if you have feature suggestions or requirements, please do feel free to post such requirements.

Volodymyr, for your specific case, we may be able to come up with a licensing arrangement that will work for you.

Please send your inquiry via email to "corporate-at-malwarebytes-dot-org" and I will be sure that if not myself, one of the team will follow up with you.

Best regards,

-Marcus

Hi Marcus,

thank you very much for replying to my inquiry. I've just sent an email to the provided address and I hope that we could come up with the solution which suit our needs.

Thank you,

Volodymyr Sukhovetskyy

Hi Volodymyr,

Glad we could help.

Since we do not want to get into any discussions regarding your

specific needs/requirements on a public forum, I have confirmed

that one of my team members has followed up.

You should have a response in your inbox.

Best regards,

-Marcus