GMER killed my computer

bru

I was having some problems and in preparation for posting here I attempted to run the scans as instructed. DDS ran fine. GMER seemed to be running fine. After several hours it looked as if it was complete so I clicked Save thinking I would save the log. The program froze my computer. So I did a hard shutdown. When I tried to restart, the computer would not boot. It is asking for boot media. My PC never came with it, I was supposed to make recovery disks. Since I never did I had to order the recovery disks. The help line ($$) "thinks" these recovery disks should be able to get my PC running either by repairing it or doing a reformat, wiping out everything. I hope they are right but I am none to happy about this. My PC had never failed to boot in the past, it basically has been flawless for many years.

My question is why did GMER do this? As a quick background my USB ports had stopped working (power but not recognizing anything) so after trouble shooting (reinstalling drivers, etc.) I thought I would check just to make sure a virus hadn't done something to the registry or something else to have caused it. That's when I ran in to my GMER trouble. I am 100% sure GMER did this to my PC.

I had run GMER before a few months ago and IIRC it froze but I was able to shut down and restart?

I guess I just want to know if anyone has an idea why this might have happened. It did not look like the GMER scan had found anything when I was attempting to save the log. All my other acans had been clean, MBAM, SAS, AVG, etc.

Thoughts?

Sorry for the 2nd post...I'm not trying to bump it's a only a minute or two later. I thought of a couple more things...I am on a public computer now as mine of course is dead for who knows how long or maybe forever.

I can not get in to safe mode. Pressing F8 still gets me to the boot media message, which is essentially "please insert boot media...." Does not being able to boot in safe mode indicate somethng even worse? Although I'm not sure how much worse it can be.

My paid help got me in to BIOS and we tried telling the computer to boot from the hard drive but still get the same message. Disk drives do seem to be working so hopefully the disks will be able to be read. That's about it, this has totally freaked me out as of course I depend on the computer...it's how I find my jobs so I can't work for now.

Again no bump...please add to post. Leaving public computer may be a day or two until I can read any response.

I googled some things and still confused. Can anyone tell me if there is anything else I can try to get past the

"reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media" message? Or do I just wait until I have system recovery disks? And when I do have them do I try to "fixmbr" and "fixboot" or just do a repair? Crossing fingers it works but I am extremely concerned.

I have been using MBAM for months and as mentioned MBAM, AVG, SAS, ESET online and a few others I tried found absolutely nothing prior to my running the DDS and then the GMER which set this problem in motion.

So MWB discovered the Win32.AutoRun.TMP virus (I had noticed my computer was slower than usual) and I removed it.

Ran safe mode - let Superanitspyware look it all over after I ran ATF Cleaner first and it didn't find anything. Ran MWB again in regular mode and again it comes up clean on the quickscan but I am still worried about this. So I was wondering if you would peer through these two log files for me and tell me if there is something that I should still be worried about. I would really appreciate it.

Thanks so much.

JD

So MWB discovered the Win32.AutoRun.TMP virus (I had noticed my computer was slower than usual) and I removed it.

Ran safe mode - let Superanitspyware look it all over after I ran ATF Cleaner first and it didn't find anything. Ran MWB again in regular mode and again it comes up clean on the quickscan but I am still worried about this. So I was wondering if you would peer through these two log files for me and tell me if there is something that I should still be worried about. I would really appreciate it.

Thanks so much.

JD

still looking for any helps whatsoever, if you need more info I'd be glad to give it

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2

Scan saved at 12:12:35 PM, on 12/6/2010

Platform: Windows XP SP3 (WinNT 5.01.2600)

MSIE: Internet Explorer v8.00 (8.00.6001.18702)

Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:

C:WINDOWSSystem32smss.exe

C:WINDOWSsystem32winlogon.exe

C:WINDOWSsystem32services.exe

C:WINDOWSsystem32lsass.exe

C:WINDOWSsystem32nvsvc32.exe

C:WINDOWSsystem32svchost.exe

C:WINDOWSSystem32svchost.exe

C:WINDOWSsystem32svchost.exe

C:WINDOWSsystem32spoolsv.exe

C:Program FilesAviraAntiVir Desktopsched.exe

C:Program FilesAviraAntiVir Desktopavguard.exe

C:WINDOWSExplorer.EXE

C:Program FilesToolsMicrosoft OfficeOffice12GrooveMonitor.exe

C:Program FilesAviraAntiVir Desktopavgnt.exe

C:WINDOWSsystem32RUNDLL32.EXE

C:Program FilesCommon FilesInstallShieldUpdateServiceissch.exe

C:Program FilesAcronisTrueImageHomeTrueImageMonitor.exe

C:Program FilesAcronisTrueImageHomeTimounterMonitor.exe

C:Program FilesCommon FilesAcronisSchedule2schedhlp.exe

C:Program FilesMicrosoft Xbox 360 AccessoriesXboxStat.exe

C:Program FilesiTunesiTunesHelper.exe

C:WINDOWSsystem32ctfmon.exe

C:Documents and SettingsJoost DoevelaarLocal SettingsApplication DataGoogleUpdateGoogleUpdate.exe

C:Program FilesCommon FilesAcronisSchedule2schedul2.exe

C:Program FilesCommon FilesAppleMobile Device SupportAppleMobileDeviceService.exe

C:WINDOWSsystem32ASTSRV.EXE

C:Program FilesBonjourmDNSResponder.exe

C:WINDOWSsystem32crypserv.exe

C:Program FilesToolsFolderSizeFolderSizeSvc.exe

C:Program FilesJavajre6binjqs.exe

C:WINDOWSrunservice.exe

C:WINDOWSsystem32nlssrv32.exe

C:Program FilesSandboxieSbieSvc.exe

C:WINDOWSsystem32UAService7.exe

C:Program FilesViewpointCommonViewpointService.exe

C:WINDOWSSystem32MsPMSPSv.exe

C:Program FilesiPodbiniPodService.exe

C:Program FilesViewpointViewpoint ManagerViewMgr.exe

C:Program FilesInternet Exploreriexplore.exe

C:Program FilesInternet Exploreriexplore.exe

C:Program FilesWindows NTAccessorieswordpad.exe

C:Documents and SettingsJoost DoevelaarDesktopRootRepealRootRepeal.exe

C:Program FilesMalwarebytes' Anti-Malwarembam.exe

C:Program FilesToolsHijackThisHijackThis.exe

R0 - HKCUSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain,Start Page = about:blank

R1 - HKLMSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157

R1 - HKLMSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896

R1 - HKLMSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896

R0 - HKLMSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157

R1 - HKCUSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain,Start Page_bak = about:blank

R1 - HKCUSoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionInternet Settings,ProxyServer = 204.232.184.2:80

R1 - HKCUSoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionInternet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.local

O2 - BHO: Java Plug-In 2 SSV Helper - {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - C:Program FilesJavajre6binjp2ssv.dll

O2 - BHO: JQSIEStartDetectorImpl - {E7E6F031-17CE-4C07-BC86-EABFE594F69C} - C:Program FilesJavajre6libdeployjqsiejqs_plugin.dll

O3 - Toolbar: Adobe PDF - {47833539-D0C5-4125-9FA8-0819E2EAAC93} - C:Program FilesAdobeAcrobat 7.0AcrobatAcroIEFavClient.dll

O4 - HKLM..Run: [GrooveMonitor] "C:Program FilesToolsMicrosoft OfficeOffice12GrooveMonitor.exe"

O4 - HKLM..Run: [avgnt] "C:Program FilesAviraAntiVir Desktopavgnt.exe" /min

O4 - HKLM..Run: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE C:WINDOWSsystem32NvCpl.dll,NvStartup

O4 - HKLM..Run: [nwiz] nwiz.exe /install

O4 - HKLM..Run: [NvMediaCenter] RUNDLL32.EXE C:WINDOWSsystem32NvMcTray.dll,NvTaskbarInit

O4 - HKLM..Run: [iSUSScheduler] "C:Program FilesCommon FilesInstallShieldUpdateServiceissch.exe" -start

O4 - HKLM..Run: [TrueImageMonitor.exe] C:Program FilesAcronisTrueImageHomeTrueImageMonitor.exe

O4 - HKLM..Run: [AcronisTimounterMonitor] C:Program FilesAcronisTrueImageHomeTimounterMonitor.exe

O4 - HKLM..Run: [Acronis Scheduler2 Service] "C:Program FilesCommon FilesAcronisSchedule2schedhlp.exe"

O4 - HKLM..Run: [sunJavaUpdateSched] "C:Program FilesCommon FilesJavaJava Updatejusched.exe"

O4 - HKLM..Run: [AdobeAAMUpdater-1.0] "C:Program FilesCommon FilesAdobeOOBEPDAppUWAUpdaterStartupUtility.exe"

O4 - HKLM..Run: [switchBoard] C:Program FilesCommon FilesAdobeSwitchBoardSwitchBoard.exe

O4 - HKLM..Run: [AdobeCS5ServiceManager] "C:Program FilesCommon FilesAdobeCS5ServiceManagerCS5ServiceManager.exe" -launchedbylogin

O4 - HKLM..Run: [XboxStat] "C:Program FilesMicrosoft Xbox 360 AccessoriesXboxStat.exe" silentrun

O4 - HKLM..Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:Program FilesQuickTimeqttask.exe" -atboottime

O4 - HKLM..Run: [iTunesHelper] "C:Program FilesiTunesiTunesHelper.exe"

O4 - HKCU..Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:WINDOWSsystem32ctfmon.exe

O4 - HKCU..Run: [Google Update] "C:Documents and SettingsJoost DoevelaarLocal SettingsApplication DataGoogleUpdateGoogleUpdate.exe" /c

O4 - HKUSS-1-5-18..RunOnce: [RunNarrator] Narrator.exe (User 'SYSTEM')

O4 - HKUS.DEFAULT..RunOnce: [RunNarrator] Narrator.exe (User 'Default user')

O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert link target to Adobe PDF - res://C:Program FilesAdobeAcrobat 7.0AcrobatAcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECapture.html

O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert link target to existing PDF - res://C:Program FilesAdobeAcrobat 7.0AcrobatAcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppend.html

O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert selected links to Adobe PDF - res://C:Program FilesAdobeAcrobat 7.0AcrobatAcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECaptureSelLinks.html

O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert selected links to existing PDF - res://C:Program FilesAdobeAcrobat 7.0AcrobatAcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppendSelLinks.html

O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert selection to Adobe PDF - res://C:Program FilesAdobeAcrobat 7.0AcrobatAcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECapture.html

O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert selection to existing PDF - res://C:Program FilesAdobeAcrobat 7.0AcrobatAcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppend.html

O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert to Adobe PDF - res://C:Program FilesAdobeAcrobat 7.0AcrobatAcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECapture.html

O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert to existing PDF - res://C:Program FilesAdobeAcrobat 7.0AcrobatAcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppend.html

O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:PROGRA~1ToolsMICROS~1Office12EXCEL.EXE/3000

O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {26835CE1-D5EC-11d5-AF6E-00C06D0086BF} - (no file)

O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {6A0426D1-0FF2-49a0-ABC2-05B67826C727} - (no file)

O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:PROGRA~1ToolsMICROS~1OFFICE11REFIEBAR.DLL

O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {CD67F990-D8E9-11d2-98FE-00C0F0318AFE} - (no file)

O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:WINDOWSNetwork Diagnosticxpnetdiag.exe

O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:WINDOWSNetwork Diagnosticxpnetdiag.exe

O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:Program FilesMessengermsmsgs.exe

O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:Program FilesMessengermsmsgs.exe

O9 - Extra button: Ebates - {6685509E-B47B-4f47-8E16-9A5F3A62F683} - C:WINDOWSSystem32shdocvw.dll (HKCU)

O10 - Broken Internet access because of LSP provider 'c:program filesnetlimiternl_lsp.dll' missing

O16 - DPF: ActiveGS.cab - http://activegs.freetoolsassociation.com/ActiveGS.cab

O16 - DPF: {17492023-C23A-453E-A040-C7C580BBF700} (Windows Genuine Advantage Validation Tool) - http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=39204

O16 - DPF: {22492231-AEF0-49FC-9180-CE8969AB1273} (F-Secure Online Scanner Launcher) - http://download.sp.f-secure.com/ols/f-secu.../fslauncher.cab

O16 - DPF: {4C39376E-FA9D-4349-BACC-D305C1750EF3} (EPUImageControl Class) - http://tools.ebayimg.com/eps/wl/activex/eB...l_v1-0-3-48.cab

O16 - DPF: {4ED9DDF0-7479-4BBE-9335-5A1EDB1D8A21} - http://bin.mcafee.com/molbin/shared/mcinsc...83/mcinsctl.cab

O16 - DPF: {5F8469B4-B055-49DD-83F7-62B522420ECC} (Facebook Photo Uploader Control) - http://upload.facebook.com/controls/Facebo...otoUploader.cab

O16 - DPF: {6678BE91-1E04-4A4A-9C32-63145EA79C2A} (EAFO3AXLauncher Control) - http://fifa-online.easports.com/fo3-theme/...3AXLauncher.cab

O16 - DPF: {917623D1-D8E5-11D2-BE8B-00104B06BDE3} (CamImage Class) - http://www.fctwente.nl/twenteradio/AxisCamControl.cab

O16 - DPF: {A17E30C4-A9BA-11D4-8673-60DB54C10000} (YahooYMailTo Class) - http://us.dl1.yimg.com/download.yahoo.com/.../ymmapi_416.dll

O16 - DPF: {A90A5822-F108-45AD-8482-9BC8B12DD539} (Crucial cpcScan) - http://crucial.com/controls/cpcScanner.cab

O16 - DPF: {BCC0FF27-31D9-4614-A68E-C18E1ADA4389} - http://bin.mcafee.com/molbin/shared/mcgdmg...,20/mcgdmgr.cab

O16 - DPF: {E2883E8F-472F-4FB0-9522-AC9BF37916A7} - http://platformdl.adobe.com/NOS/getPlusPlus/1.6/gp.cab

O16 - DPF: {FD0B6769-6490-4A91-AA0A-B5AE0DC75AC9} (Performance Viewer Activex Control) - https://secure.logmein.com/activex/ractrl.cab?lmi=100

O18 - Protocol: grooveLocalGWS - {88FED34C-F0CA-4636-A375-3CB6248B04CD} - C:Program FilesToolsMicrosoft OfficeOffice12GrooveSystemServices.dll

O18 - Protocol: skype4com - {FFC8B962-9B40-4DFF-9458-1830C7DD7F5D} - C:PROGRA~1COMMON~1SkypeSKYPE4~1.DLL

O20 - Winlogon Notify: !SASWinLogon - C:Program FilesSUPERAntiSpywareSASWINLO.DLL

O23 - Service: Acronis Scheduler2 Service (AcrSch2Svc) - Acronis - C:Program FilesCommon FilesAcronisSchedule2schedul2.exe

O23 - Service: Adobe LM Service - Adobe Systems - C:Program FilesCommon FilesAdobe Systems SharedServiceAdobelmsvc.exe

O23 - Service: Avira AntiVir Scheduler (AntiVirSchedulerService) - Avira GmbH - C:Program FilesAviraAntiVir Desktopsched.exe

O23 - Service: Avira AntiVir Guard (AntiVirService) - Avira GmbH - C:Program FilesAviraAntiVir Desktopavguard.exe

O23 - Service: Apple Mobile Device - Apple Inc. - C:Program FilesCommon FilesAppleMobile Device SupportAppleMobileDeviceService.exe

O23 - Service: AST HighEnd Service (ASTSRV) - Nalpeiron Ltd. - C:WINDOWSsystem32ASTSRV.EXE

O23 - Service: Bonjour Service - Apple Inc. - C:Program FilesBonjourmDNSResponder.exe

O23 - Service: Crypkey License - Kenonic Controls Ltd. - C:WINDOWSSYSTEM32crypserv.exe

O23 - Service: Dragon Age: Origins - Content Updater (DAUpdaterSvc) - BioWare - F:GamesDragon Agebin_shipDAUpdaterSvc.Service.exe

O23 - Service: Folder Size (FolderSize) - Brio - C:Program FilesToolsFolderSizeFolderSizeSvc.exe

O23 - Service: Google Update Service (gupdate1ca1b645a066fb2) (gupdate1ca1b645a066fb2) - Google Inc. - C:Program FilesGoogleUpdateGoogleUpdate.exe

O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:Program FilesCommon FilesInstallShieldDriver11Intel 32IDriverT.exe

O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Inc. - C:Program FilesiPodbiniPodService.exe

O23 - Service: Java Quick Starter (JavaQuickStarterService) - Sun Microsystems, Inc. - C:Program FilesJavajre6binjqs.exe

O23 - Service: Lavasoft Ad-Aware Service - Lavasoft - C:Program FilesLavasoftAd-AwareAAWService.exe

O23 - Service: LicCtrl Service (LicCtrlService) - Unknown owner - C:WINDOWSrunservice.exe

O23 - Service: Intel NCS NetService (NetSvc) - Intel

RootRepeal.txt

hijackthis.log

Hi,

I'm not so sure "GMER killed your computer". GMER doesn't make any modifications to your computer while it's scanning.

Follow these first steps on another PC:

First, copy this scan.txt to a USB drive.

Please print these instruction out so that you know what you are doing.

OTLPEStd.exe

Size: 97,697,047b / 93.1Mb

MD5: E29EEBA00CCA665A2F04B8695469D986

1. Download OTLPEStd.exe to your desktop.
  2. Ensure that you have a blank CD in the drive.
  3. Double click OTLPEStd.exe and this will then open imgburn to burn the file to CD.
  4. Reboot the infected system using the boot CD you just created.
    Note : If you do not know how to set your computer to boot from CD follow the steps here.
  5. As the CD needs to detect your hardware and load the operating system, I would recommend a nice cup of tea whilst it loads. :)
  6. Your system should now display a Reatogo desktop.
    Note : as you are running from CD it is not exactly speedy.
  7. Double-click on the OTLPE icon.
  8. Select the Windows folder of the infected drive if it asks for a location.
  9. When asked "Do you wish to load the remote registry", select Yes.
  10. When asked "Do you wish to load remote user profile(s) for scanning", select Yes.
  11. Ensure the box "Automatically Load All Remaining Users" is checked and press OK.
  12. OTL should now start.
  13. Double-click on the Custom Scans/Fixes box and a message box will popup asking if you want to load a custom scan from a file.
    Select Scan.txt on your USB drive.
  14. Press Run Scan to start the scan.
  15. When finished, the file will be saved in drive C:\OTL.txt.
  16. Copy this file to your USB drive if you do not have internet connection on this system.
  17. Right click the file and select send to : select the USB drive.
  18. Confirm that it has copied to the USB drive by selecting it
  19. You can backup any files that you wish from this OS
  20. Please post the contents of the C:\OTL.txt file in your reply.

What the heck is that post on the end of my initial post? That post and logfile is NOT from me.

Regarding my dead computer. Perhaps we are talking semantics. As stated I was running GMER. The scan appeared to be finished so I clicked save preparing to save the log. The program and computer froze. I did a hard shutdown and that was it. The computer no longer boots. Except for the USB port issue the computer was functioning just fine prior to this.

I really don't know how I can run your instructions as the computer does nothing but I will attempt so please keep this thread open. Thank you

Looking over your instructions how am I supposed to do any of this? the computer will not do anything other than give the "insert boot media" message.

Unless you have some other ideas I fear my only hope is a system recovery using disks I have purchased form the manufacturer.

Hi,

You have to create an OTLPE CD on another PC that's working fine. Then you can use this CD to boot from on the "broken" PC. The log file of OTLPE will hopefully show us something useful.

3. Double click OTLPEStd.exe and this will then open imgburn to burn the file to CD.

Follow these steps on the PC that doesn't boot anymore:

1. Reboot the infected system using the boot CD you just created.
    Note : If you do not know how to set your computer to boot from CD follow the steps here.
  2. As the CD needs to detect your hardware and load the operating system, I would recommend a nice cup of tea whilst it loads. :)
  3. Your system should now display a Reatogo desktop.
  4. Double-click on the OTLPE icon.
  5. Select the Windows folder of the infected drive if it asks for a location.
  6. When asked "Do you wish to load the remote registry", select Yes.
  7. When asked "Do you wish to load remote user profile(s) for scanning", select Yes.
  8. Ensure the box "Automatically Load All Remaining Users" is checked and press OK.
  9. OTL should now start.
  10. Double-click on the Custom Scans/Fixes box and a message box will popup asking if you want to load a custom scan from a file.
  11. Press Run Scan to start the scan.
  12. When finished, the file will be saved in drive C:\OTL.txt.
  13. Copy this file to your USB drive if you do not have internet connection on this system.
  14. Right click the file and select send to : select the USB drive.
  15. Confirm that it has copied to the USB drive by selecting it
  16. You can backup any files that you wish from this OS
  17. Please post the contents of the C:\OTL.txt file in your reply.

Hi,

You have to create an OTLPE CD on another PC that's working fine. Then you can use this CD to boot from on the "broken" PC. The log file of OTLPE will hopefully show us something useful.

Follow these steps on the PC that doesn't boot anymore:

1. Reboot the infected system using the boot CD you just created.
  2. As the CD needs to detect your hardware and load the operating system, I would recommend a nice cup of tea whilst it loads. :)
  3. Your system should now display a Reatogo desktop.
  4. Double-click on the OTLPE icon.
  5. Select the Windows folder of the infected drive if it asks for a location.
  6. When asked "Do you wish to load the remote registry", select Yes.
  7. When asked "Do you wish to load remote user profile(s) for scanning", select Yes.
  8. Ensure the box "Automatically Load All Remaining Users" is checked and press OK.
  9. OTL should now start.
  10. Double-click on the Custom Scans/Fixes box and a message box will popup asking if you want to load a custom scan from a file.
  11. Press Run Scan to start the scan.
  12. When finished, the file will be saved in drive C:\OTL.txt.
  13. Copy this file to your USB drive if you do not have internet connection on this system.
  14. Right click the file and select send to : select the USB drive.
  15. Confirm that it has copied to the USB drive by selecting it
  16. You can backup any files that you wish from this OS
  17. Please post the contents of the C:\OTL.txt file in your reply.

Up until step 10 seems doable but as I mentioned no USB ports are working (even tried to add a PCI-USB card which didn't work). So how can I do the rest? Also in your earlier post scan.txt isn't a file for me and anyway I can't use it in the non working USB ports. Can I copy scan.txt to a CD?

• 1 month later...
  • Staff

Due to the lack of feedback this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!