Malwarebytes doesn't find any infection!

Hello to all. I have a problem with my computer, I scaned my pc with both Panda antivirus Active Scan and Malwarebytes. The first one found 5 viruses, two of them completely removed and malware bytes haven't found anything. Please help me if you know somthing. The viruses that Panda found are in the following log:

ANALYSIS: 2008-10-20 11:07:01

PROTECTIONS: 1

MALWARE: 5

SUSPECTS: 1

;*******************************************************************************

********************************************************************************

PROTECTIONS

Description Version Active Updated

;===============================================================================

================================================================================

=

===================

Panda Internet Security 2008 12.01.00 No Yes

;===============================================================================

================================================================================

=

===================

MALWARE

Id Description Type Active Severity Disinfectable Disinfected Location

=

===================

00168056 Cookie/YieldManager TrackingCookie No 0 Yes No C:\Documents and Settings\user\Cookies\user@ad.yieldmanager[2].txt

00400064 W32/Lineage.JWV.worm Virus/Trojan No 0 Yes No C:\autorun.inf

03538826 Generic Trojan Virus/Trojan No 0 No No C:\Documents and Settings\user\Configuraci

Rogue.AntiMalware2008 is in the database. My guess is that you have some other trojan that MBAM is not finding. Don't worry, we have a nice little forum here for experts to help you.

Please follow these instruction for posting your logs in the Malware Removal - HijackThis Logs forum, and one of our experts will take a look at them for you.