I'm a sucker...

azdoug

I'm a great consumer of things. Gotta have it is my first reaction to some good advertising. Makes me kinda normal.

I have tried over the years (8) to keep abreast ( distracted by reference to nits and tipples) of potential harm and how to prevent the early demise of my computer.

Oh Baby have I bought the full versions of more software than anyone I know. Sling arrows if you must, but here I am on another forum attempting to broaden my sphere of reference.

Currently Avast internet security runs well with microsoft firewall and keeps most bad stuff out.

Hi -

If you have finished "playing" with your security , then the most you will need now is , 1 A/virus running , 1 Firewall , 1 Antimalware running , any other security programs are not required to be active for protection -

An "inactive" scanner (like my Malwarebytes + SUPERAntiSpyware) are OK to run , and I also run HostsMan as a backup -

Thank You -